Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 2)

Well that was shit. Borne out of a 2nd half where St Johnstone did not give anyone but in particular the midfield even half a yard. They were on top of the Aberdeen players from back to front.

That sucks. But we won a cup this season, first in a hell of a long time.

It's a platform. Let's try and finish 2nd now.

Oh well. Utd should win cup and hopefully we don't stop and get second in the league.

I think St. Johnstone could beat them. Stevie May up against their shaky back line is a recipe for disaster.

St. Johnstone are a decent team - I thought they were unlucky against us in some respects in the league cup semi. I think they can beat United.

We had the chances to win the game and should have done.

Team looks knackered, we should have made change against hibs, playing Robson for basically the whole of that game was a mistake, he should have been rested.

Robson should be our main man in the middle of midfield, he's about the only player who tries to play the ball forwards and can definitely spot and make a through ball.

Bench is weak, hopefully this is addressed in the summer.

But having said all that, we've won a cup and hopefully we will finish 2nd.......still a fantastic season!!

COYR!!!

That's a sore one. I actually thought we were going to struggle (had a bet on a full time 1-1 draw) but didn't expect a loss.

That 2nd half though... St Johnstone were right on top of us from the off and really on that deserved the win. Not happy... but I think having won one cup and seen such a change this season I'm not completely distraught.

We better finish second though. We really had better.

Oh and St Johnstone playing like that will cuff United playing like yesterday in the final. Just depends who turns up for each team on the day. I'll be supporting the blue bastards though.