Inverness CT v Aberdeen (0 - 0)

I alas have to miss this one, owing to getting my eyeballs sliced open in the name of laser eye surgery. I'll therefore gaze tiredly through sunglasses at bt sport and trust that my 2-1 Dons prediction is either correct or bettered. Surely Rooney has to score -been a while hasn't it? That greedy wee oik McGinn is hogging the glory.

I think DM needs to try something different now. Our system/style of play has become too predictable especially since we began playing three holding midfield players together. We need to assess the true depth of our squad and see if our fringe players can be effective. It would be good to see players like McManus, Shaughnessy, Robertson, Murray and Smith at least introduced as substitutes. I think having an alternative tactical approach is important as well, hoping to see DM do something different.

COYR

I think he will return to Burton Albion on a free.

Seems to work for all parties.

They get a good player back.

We "lose" a player that isn't playing for us.

He gets to play games and score goals again.

All's well that ends well.

EDIT: In for this one. Caley's usually a great trip but feeling like shite. Just back to work theday so I can get to the fitba. Hoping I'll get a snooze on the way up and feel better for the game after a few snifters in the pub.

2-0 to the Dandies, Flood and Rooney late on.

Robson and Flood presumably in centre mid for this one should help us today. I am more of a fan of Jack than most on here but we should be avoiding playing all three at once.

Hayes might be on the bench - hope to see McManus get a run and would put Zola back on the bench - the semi showed the current 18 picked for the last two have inability to change tactics

Seems to work for all parties.

They get a good player back.

We "lose" a player that isn't playing for us.

He gets to play games and score goals again.

All's well that ends well.

EDIT: In for this one. Caley's usually a great trip but feeling like shite. Just back to work theday so I can get to the fitba. Hoping I'll get a snooze on the way up and feel better for the game after a few snifters in the pub.

2-0 to the Dandies, Flood and Rooney late on.

Burton made him an offer last season, but he elected to move to us. I reckon they'd be happy enough to take over his contract, but we may have to pay the short fall in his earnings.