Inverness CT v Aberdeen (0 - 0)

In any videos of him playing for Burton he looked quite sharp, but in contrast he just looks very slow and ponderous for us. Is the pace so different in the SOL?

I think the pace is different, but also the expectation up here is too. He hasn't had as many chances as Vern but seems to be at around the same level ability wise. I think it's a shame that he hasn't been played in a front two to give him a bit of hiding space for his lack of space but there's no way we could change our system for him. It's unfortunate for him that Pawlett, Hayes and McGinn have played so well behind a main front man or we could have seen him being one of our main strikers.

Burton made him an offer last season, but he elected to move to us. I reckon they'd be happy enough to take over his contract, but we may have to pay the short fall in his earnings.

Hopefully he sees playing football regularly more attractive than a few extra £100 a week.

Yeah don't like Considine at left back at all.

We've known this for years but if Robertson is injured / not match fit what other options do we have?

I think overall he's actually done not bad this season (by his standards) considering some of his previous 'bomb-scare' left back performances.

A definite weak link in our team though. The opposition know it as well.