Inverness CT v Aberdeen (0 - 0)

Jesus.... Stephen Craigan is a dire pundit. Niall McGinn looked leggy (really?) and Johnny Hayes didn't look himself? No sh*t sherlock, that was his first game in 5 weeks!

Thought we controlled the game for the vast majority, but passing in the last 3rd was poor to say the least.

Defo need a Celtic win and St Johnstone to take points off of arabs tomorrow.

To be fair second place is still in our hands which is a positive from tonight.

Thought Smith coming on did well, not sure why rooney was taken off though surely going for the win put two up front.

Hughes is a fitting manager for them though absolute disgrace of a football club. Shit fans, shit manager and shit football hope they go down next year

Team showed a lot of fight and determination - actually more than they did against St Johnstone - and its encouraging they've responded as such. We clearly lacked the composure and teamwork to break down a stubborn ICT side. We wasted lots of opportunities to put a decent ball into the box, but I was pleased that we were more direct at times. I actually think we played alright tonight and there was a good spirit in the team.

COYR

It wasn't great but irrespective of Caley having the better chances, you can't deny they are anti footballing geniuses. They are boring as fuck.

Thought Flood had a decent game, taking more responsibility Considine and Logan were both fucking useless going forward. McGinn and Rooney, pish!

Fair result overall, well played Clangers.

Flood? Really? Passing was woeful. As bad as it's ever been. Same could be said for most of the team though.

Shit performance by a team that has shown shit all too often this season.

We have shown good occasionally and even great rarely this campaign.

But AFC is not yet a competent football team.

Fucking embarrassing actually, for most of tonight.

Just shows how shit the SPL is if we are second. Utter shite.

This game is fkn honking

really horrible game this. worst all season

tired team tired result

Shit performance by a team that has shown shit all too often this season.

We have shown good occasionally and even great rarely this campaign.

But AFC is not yet a competent football team.

Fucking embarrassing actually, for most of tonight.

Just shows how shit the SPL is if we are second. Utter shite.

Correct.

Not a bad result at all. Said before the game that a draw would be decent considering we were away to Inverness. We didn't lose and after the result last Sunday I wasn't too sure our confidence would be great. Aberdeen were dire from the sound of things but I'm relatively pleased with a point. Hopeful Celtic can win tomorrow. Just need Inverness to do us a favour by getting a result against Motherwell however I think that may be asking too much of John Hughes's team. Think DM will have the players he wants this summer and build an even stronger side for next year. Still 4 games to go!

• Upvote 1

Fucking awful performance against a pish team who have only won once at home all year.

Fucking drivel.

We look like we've completely run out of steam.

I don't know if we have what it takes to grab 2nd.

If we do, it'll only be because Motherwell have been incapable of taking advantage of our breakdown/slump.

Fucking pish.

Flashes of inspirational play, but not enough. Logan made some shocking passes, but his defending was good, especially the one at the end against (i think) McKay. There was some crap passing from McGinn to Robson, with McGinn obviously thinking Barry was in Ardersier - what with the power he put on them. Overall a tedious lack lustre display, Hayes I thought performed well enough for a first game in a while but again the finishing of movements with the ball were iffy.

God knows how we'll do against Celtic, but if we play like that you'll need a calculator not a score board. Still think we'll make 2nd, but what worries me is they seem to be coasting along on this proviso that they'll be safe - wake fucking up lads, other's want this too. Be interesting to see who DM brings in/ chucks out over the summer?

I think our one game at a time mantra is actually (semi and yesterday) starting to cost us. The players are out on their feet. We should have been resting players long before now. If we had rested whole team against County and Hearts away I dont think we'd have less points overall and may still be in the scottish cup.

good to see hayes back. mcginn did fuck all (bar aside) and rooney was isolated all game.

considine (another totally out of steam) is giving increased fuel to his critics