Play-Off Spot

Hibs, aside from Celtic, have probably invested more than anyone in the SPFL of recent years. New training facility, stadium expansion, paying for players (if you can call Collins a 'football player'), paying off their managers on that merry-go-round. Reckon their first team players will all be on a decent wedge to.

It's their lack of investment in the team that's the issue, not the manager.

Minus The Rangers and Celtic, they're behind only us, in terms of the wage bill. As others have mention, they've spent a wee bit on transfer fees too.

I think they are going down. Players look terrified, completely lost. I don't think they'd beat East Stirling right now.

the being away first might swing the tie in hamilton's favour (if it was hamilton hibs). Win a one off tie at home for hamilton and they like killie today go to easter road defending a lead

my tip to win the playoffs is hamilton

quarter final currently 1-1. 3-2 on agg to queens

It does make things extremely interesting. If sevco go into admin and get deducted points it's not going to be easy for them to get top 2 with hearts, hibs and an absolutely shite team. Hibs going down would be excellent for Scottish football.

It would be ironic that we started last season on minus 15 points and next season we would start on +12 before we kicked a ball if the Hobos went down with us.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?283406-Bad-Luck-Aberdeen

3rd and a cup win, yeah fucking gutted.... :hysterical:

Anything to take their minds off their impending relegation I suppose.

Its pretty funny seeing the reaction from certain teams supporters to yesterdays events. Yes, I'm disappointing to a point but to be honest 2nd and 3rd are just different shades of the same shit. It would have been nice to get a wee bit extra cash but thats about it to me. Winning the trophy was far more important.

Its pretty funny seeing the reaction from certain teams supporters to yesterdays events. Yes, I'm disappointing to a point but to be honest 2nd and 3rd are just different shades of the same shit. It would have been nice to get a wee bit extra cash but thats about it to me. Winning the trophy was far more important.

Your manager won a couple of manager of the year awards,did he not? That should say it all really.