Play-Off Spot

first story coming about is that Hibs have just refused to be on but surely they must have some grounds - maximum 4 home games or something?

Yep that's it. SPFL rules state that once a side has had 4 home games televised in a season then they don't need to agree to more. On that basis they've blocked BT Sport's moves to televise tomorrow's game.

Poor show from Hibs. Accepting defeat already?

Yep that's it. SPFL rules state that once a side has had 4 home games televised in a season then they don't need to agree to more. On that basis they've blocked BT Sport's moves to televise tomorrow's game.

Poor show from BT Sport as well.

Sky wouldn't have made this fuck up.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they just want as big a crowd as they possibly can?

A situation where no one comes out looking anything other then pathetic. Pathetic on the part of Cockwomble and friends for coming up with contracts that allowed a situation like this to come about. Pathetic on the part of Hibs for being arses about it now at the last minute despite already allowing 6 games to be shown from the Easter Road.

Also I just noticed that Hibs twiitter feed is called @HibernianFCClub or Hibernian Football Club Club to give it its full title :clangers2:

Maybe they just want as big a crowd as they possibly can?

Aye, for the last time. When Killie go one up the Aids Afflicted will disappear like sna off a dyke or start fechting amongst themselves in their shiney East Stand.

I'm enjoying Hibs pain, but I dislike Kilmarnock more, so I'd like to see Hibs scoring twice in the second half. Killie Could probably survive the play offs, but I'm not sure Hibs would. I'd much prefer Hibs in the league than Kilmarnock, or any of the others in the play offs.

Don't think they did them then. They are affa fine. Always treat myself to one when slumming it in Embra for a Hibs game. Was anyone else at Easter Road about 7 years ago when a bag of sweeties was passed around the back row of the Dons support? I didn't get home until two days later.