Play-Off Spot

They'll get their games against the rangers like they wanted to when deid rangers were alive.

Shame Dundee have won promotion, surely they'd have wanted to be part of Sashbash 2014/15 as well.

Play offs actually start tonight. Falkirk are playing Queen of the South in first leg of their "quarter final" to see who plays Hamilton.

Killie to beat St's tomorrow (not unlikely given St's are safe)

Partick to beat Hearts (not unlikely given Hearts would happily do them over to bring them down with them).

Hibs would have to beat Killie in last game to secure safety & avoid the playoffs as County & Partick could happily play out for a draw in last game then.

Really wouldn't fancy Hibs chances much against the likes of Falkirk, or Hamilton in a Play off final. Even though QotS are up 2-1 in the first leg, I still fancy Falkirk to get to the semi.

Hibs and Butcher have been a horrific match. He should get himself back to the Highland huns as soon as he can. Just can't see Hibs winning their last game - a draw maybe - it's really going to be a battle of the shiters.

I prefer Easter Road - about 20 times better than Rugby Park for an away day. In fact, probably the best away day in Scottish fitba. Kilmarnock are hun sympathisers. It should be a very easy decision - I should want Killie to go down. For some reason I don't though - the thought of seeing Butchers fat fucking face, greeting as he relegates what looked like a decent side at the start of the season is overpoweringly appealing.

Butcher on BBC saying he is looking forward to Saturdays game. What a lying guffie prick. If he's nae doing the 5p/10p twitch then he hasn't been watching his team the last couple of months.

Strange that managers who get sacked for not doing their jobs properly get pay-outs. He has nothing to worry about. He should be on an official warning by now.

Hibs hearts and new huns might make it more difficult for huns to get back up

Funny I was just saying to a mate that it amuses me to tell people that it's probably some masonic fiscal reward for Hibs and Hearts to go down to the Championship to stop the oncoming plague... To misquote two of my favourite TV shows... Walkers are Coming...

I want Hibs to go down, purely because they made a massive fuss about being the team who could relegate Hearts.

To be fair to them. We would have likely been exactly the same had it been us & especially if it had been against Utd for example. That's just what football fans do.

You can see the form of both clubs here. Both absolutely shocking. Although, I think Hibs will win this one.

http://www.soccervista.com/Hibernian-Kilmarnock-1686227-1686227.html

This website is great for betting tips, by the way.

As long as they have Boyd in the side they have the better chance imo