Play-Off Spot

I wonder if Butcher is wishing he had stayed at Inverness. He got himself a bit too puffed up. Thought he could just walk in and turn them round. Not up to the job at all.

He has a lot of dross to get rid off. Much the same as we did only not so long ago.

The boy Fenlon was an absolute disaster for them.

Still think I'd rather see Killie go down.

Leave Hearts team intact.

They will win the league and leave the the rangers fans greeting like fuck.

Hearts will win that league with current team.

A nice wee break from the usual teams in the Premier League and a push for a league title while blooding nearly all home grown players... I'm practically jealous. Major shake up needed cause the top flight is boring as fuck. No wonder our crowd was down yesterday - playing St Johnstone for the 3rd time at home

I kind f know what you mean but I'd rather stay in the top league every year rather than get relegated and win a lower division. Fuck that.

For sure, me too. Especially since we've never been relegated. Surely if we're gonna potentially have Sevco, Hearts, Hibs & Dundee in the 1st division then a strong case can be made for a bigger Premiership though.

Will be terrible for Scottish football if Hamilton get up!! Strong contenders for promotion and they are average about 3000 for their home games (made up stat :) )

For sure, me too. Especially since we've never been relegated. Surely if we're gonna potentially have Sevco, Hearts, Hibs & Dundee in the 1st division then a strong case can be made for a bigger Premiership though.

Will be terrible for Scottish football if Hamilton get up!! Strong contenders for promotion and they are average about 3000 for their home games (made up stat :) )

Yep. dundee champions and Falkirk up via the play off would do me.

Kilmarnock relegated for being hun sympathisers or HIVs down just for shits and giggles.

To improve Scottish football:

1) The old firm sympathizing cunts who run it should be locked up in one of the council flats they're away to blow up for the Commonwealth games therefore putting all teams on a level playing field.

2) A 0 - 0 draw should be punished by a three point deduction. Stop teams putting 11 men behind the ball against the mighty Aberdeen.

3) Don't completely kill of sevco. The monthly news of impeding capitulation keeps us all entertained. Just keep them away from the SPFL

4) Atmosphere should be improved at the ground by extortionate ticket prices getting you free pints in the stadium.

5) Maybe throw in free travel to away games, although our away days are pretty decent so take or leave that one.

6) When a team plays Celtic the referee must be a fan of the opposing team to even up years of the refs at parkhead wearing a Celtic kit.

7) Anyone who mentioned the score of an EPL game whilst in a Scottish stadium should be barred and made to watch a Stoke Chrystal Palace game on repeat until they apologise and shut the fuck up about Manchester United.

Jesus, anyone who didn't bother their arse going along and backing the team in a game where we could have clinched Europe just because of the opposition needs to give themselves a shake.

The way we've been playing recently I can understand people not paying at the gate

I was there to see the saints for the 6th time this season. Think that's more times than I saw Aberdeen in season 2009/10

To improve Scottish football:

1) The old firm sympathizing cunts who run it should be locked up in one of the council flats they're away to blow up for the Commonwealth games therefore putting all teams on a level playing field.

2) A 0 - 0 draw should be punished by a three point deduction. Stop teams putting 11 men behind the ball against the mighty Aberdeen.

3) Don't completely kill of sevco. The monthly news of impeding capitulation keeps us all entertained. Just keep them away from the SPFL

4) Atmosphere should be improved at the ground by extortionate ticket prices getting you free pints in the stadium.

5) Maybe throw in free travel to away games, although our away days are pretty decent so take or leave that one.

6) When a team plays Celtic the referee must be a fan of the opposing team to even up years of the refs at parkhead wearing a Celtic kit.

7) Anyone who mentioned the score of an EPL game whilst in a Scottish stadium should be barred and made to watch a Stoke Chrystal Palace game on repeat until they apologise and shut the fuck up about Manchester United.

Amen to that like English cunts!!!!