Celtic v Aberdeen (5 - 2)

At least Celtic won't play defensively like other teams we've played against recently. Whether that's a good thing remains to be seen. Don't see us scoring against them with one up front though.

In the SC 5th round game - away to Celtic - it suited us to play on the counter-attack. It was the only game I have seen this year where we had regular man-for-man breaks and space to exploit. Hayes payed at his best that day as did Pawlett, Robson and Flood. We showed the character to come from a goal down, and our finishing that day was ruthless. If we play like that again we can definitely take something!

COYR!

Got a bad feeling about this one.

We havent really played well since the cup game at Parkhead.

They are scoring goals again & will be right up for revenge for the last 2 defeats.

Hope i'm wrong.

Fuck me, the end is nigh.

The Dons should go there with no fear and get stuck right in about them. Fuck them and their popcorn teethed minky twat of a ginger manager.

• Upvote 1

Not sure why the old "players are tired" line comes from! We've played maybe 1 or 2 games more than most teams...that's it. We have players who've just come back from injury who look a bit leggy and a couple of old guys playing who look like they may need a rest, but we're fine. Just need a kick up the arse and attack the box far more.

Edit - Attacking the box wasn't a euphemism, although it's been known for our players to be attacking other players wives boxes.

• Upvote 1

They have upped their game on every occasion against them and if the Samaras dive hadn't been turned into a red penalty we might have beat them three times already.

I think win number three is on the cards.

A draw should be the worst outcome.

Well with Considine out the back four should be:

LB - Logan

CB - Reynolds

CB - Anderson

RB - Jack

There is no way Robertson should be playing against Celtic. He may have just been rusty in the last game, but he shouldn't be near the back 4 in the next 3 games.

I'd sooner keep Logan at RB and bring Hayes to LB. Logan has no left peg and Jack more effective in midfield. Hayes at LB, with pawlett and mcginn giving us the width.