Celtic v Aberdeen (5 - 2)

Langfield will be number 1 next season - you deserve bad shit for teasing us otherwise

Derek's nae daft...he knows he will continue to alienate a large section of the support unless he addresses the glaringly obvious deficiency between the sticks...Gordon is the replacement I heard...tup has named Mannus...we will have a new No.1 next season.

Open game.

Defensive shambles.

Shite ref.

No plan B.

Disappointing.

Still, all things considered. It's been a vast improvement on the previous shite we've had to endure.

Key signings required to push us on and offer the option of plan B.

In Dek i trust...

Our only plan b this season appears to be aimless hoofs up the park. This worries me

Shame on the young cretin in front of me for breaking a seat today. What was the point of that you complete idiot? Grow up.

You asking us or him? Cos you could have got an answer from him at the time.

Anyway we missed Jack in midfield. The Jack haters won't like that one.

Our only plan b this season appears to be aimless hoofs up the park. This worries me

Yes, this has been creeping in for a while now. Probably stems from an ineffective midfield. Just a shame that DM hasn't been able to fix it with what he has at his disposal. Hope he is able to vary it a bit more next season.

We were stuck behind the old RDU mongs and their cronies who took it upon themselves to start singing about Scott Brown's late sister.

Predictably when told to shutup they didn't.

I had no idea what this was about... just googled. Singing songs about his 21 year old sister who died of cancer for fucks sake?! Are you shitting me?

I know people have a problem with grassing but you can identify the mongs so you should identify them to the club. Seems plenty complain about them on here, but doing that crap is worth a ban because who the fuck needs arseholes at a game doing that?

That's disgusting.

I thought we played well in spells yesterday. Clear penalty to us and Ambrose should have seen red as a result. Feel we would have gone on to win. However we did what everyone else against Celtic seems afraid to do which was to have a go, open up and basically leaked goals. The sooner the next game comes around the better as I'm sure the players will want to rectify this.

I thought we played well in spells yesterday. Clear penalty to us and Ambrose should have seen red as a result. Feel we would have gone on to win. However we did what everyone else against Celtic seems afraid to do which was to have a go, open up and basically leaked goals. The sooner the next game comes around the better as I'm sure the players will want to rectify this.

We needed our goalkeeper and defence to be stronger to get anything from the game. Clear penalty, Brines bottled it (Why is he still officiating Premiership matches?) One positive is despite Celtic being almost invincible against other Premiership sides, we seem able to score against them both home and away.

We need to take the attacking part of todays game into the United game.

Guest milne_afc

Highlights are up. Clearly showing that it was a stonewall pen.

Least of our worries. Defence is a shambles.

As far as I aware, the SPFL currently plays 38 games in a season as does the EPL. The lower divisions in England play 46 games. I have not seen tiredness, whatever is meant by that, being used as an excuse for poor performance, other than some manager using it in a mind games context. Maybe that's what DM was doing when he said they were running on empty. There's no way they can be in a state of physical exhaustion. If so, lots of other teams would be in the same state, not just us.

It's just a weak excuse. As has been said before, team flexibility is a key asset, and we don't have it just now.

Teams in England have considerably bigger squads than 18 players (two key players pushing 35), more money for better facilities and fitness coaches, We played 47 games this year including the cups almost as much as English teams. And of course English league players get tired - why else would there be debate about winter breaks?

I think the loss of form is down to the cup win, seemed to relieve all desire. Also teams see us as a scalp again nowadays. Nobody showed up to Pittodrie taking Ifil and Diamond seriously but now we're a good team we're there to be shot at.

Aye, poor buggers - getting paid thousands to play football - understandable that they'll be a bit tired after nearly 2 games a week for so long.

A few may be carrying injuries mind.

Paying someone x amount does not stop them being tired. Especially the likes of Anderson and Robson. The squad is pretty stretched at the moment.

Since Tate's horror show at Ross County I'm pretty sure Anderson has played every minute since. Looks like he will be playing the next two games as well.

Paying someone x amount does not stop them being tired. Especially the likes of Anderson and Robson. The squad is pretty stretched at the moment.

Since Tate's horror show at Ross County I'm pretty sure Anderson has played every minute since. Looks like he will be playing the next two games as well.

Agree that our older players are likely to be carrying old injuries that will ache and cause problems as any season progresses - one of the weaknesses of the older player - however some players are just back from injury eg Hayes and Pawelett - two of our playmakers who are struggling because other teams know they might do a bit. For the majority to be "tired" is daft - bigger squads give more options - so do bright managers with the resources they have - we have got limited resources and a plan a which other teams seem steadily to be snuffing out - we need at the least a plan b for the squad we currently can afford.

We are not playing well - but in my opinion not because we are tired.