Couple of things for tonight.

1. Great to be able to print your own ticket. About time this was fully introduced. I'm sure Stoney someone will have a moan about it.

2. As it is a European tie, are smoke bombs and flares allowed in tonight?

You bringing the Bee Gees like?

:hysterical:

UEFA are understood to be keeping a close eye on tonight’s match in relation to match-fixing.

The Evening Express revealed last week that FK Daugava Riga are under investigation for alleged suspicious activity in Latvian matches.

18 year old keeper that shipped 4 goals last week after coming on for injured No.1

Clangers has a bit of a rival Today

:hysterical:

UEFA are understood to be keeping a close eye on tonight’s match in relation to match-fixing.

The Evening Express revealed last week that FK Daugava Riga are under investigation for alleged suspicious activity in Latvian matches.

18 year old keeper that shipped 4 goals last week after coming on for injured No.1

Clangers has a bit of a rival Today

I may revise my earlier prediction...

Official line-up :

Langfield, Logan, Anderson, Reynolds, Hayes, Flood, Jack, Robson, Pawlett, McGinn, Rooney .

Subs : Brown, Considine, Taylor, Smith, Low, McManus, Wright .

Solid line up that could have been predicted a week ago

Good that there's no injuries and DM is getting the team out he'd want

Only downside is Robson will probably get stuck on the wing instead of running the game in the midfield- Jack needs to step up tonight at a level he should dominate