Mince And Tatties

tup

mince + tatties + mealie pudding = food of kings.

my daughters absolutely love mince & tatties.

and as aforementioned, nae runny mince either; my granny's mince was slow cooked to perfection and the mince used to bind together in husks of meaty goodness.

but, there is an elephant in the room.

naebody's mentioned:

DOUGHBA'S

7963940_f520.jpg

Not keen on mayo, Kelt?

I guess the main condiment on your side of the drink is cheese.

Fried things with cheese. Murica.

I'm partial to a bit of Tamarind, myself.

I'm not a fan of Mayo, or salad cream, or any white, gloopy shit that most people stick on their sarnies.

The downside is that I can never buy a petrol station sandwich, because they ALWAYS have fucking mayo on them.

The upside is that I never eat petrol station sandwiches.

I picked one up a few years ago and looked at the ingredients.

I had mayo on it, sure enough, but one of the other ingredients was apparently.... enzymes.

As far as I'm concerned enzymes isn't something I want spread on my sandwich. I've got my own fucking enzymes, thanks, I don't need anyone else's enzymes.

After all of this hysterical chat I made mince and sweet tatties tonight. Away for a wander roon duthie park to let it settle then back to hers to hopefully get my tongue as close to it in her colon as possible. Cheers for planting the mince and tattie seed min.

• Upvote 2

After all of this hysterical chat I made mince and sweet tatties tonight. Away for a wander roon duthie park to let it settle then back to hers to hopefully get my tongue as close to it in her colon as possible. Cheers for planting the mince and tattie seed min.

I went for a drunken walk in duthie park one night, it was alright until I came across a car with it's inside lights on and no cunt in it then some strange noises from the trees beside it, shat it and done a runner.

I went for a drunken walk in duthie park one night, it was alright until I came across a car with it's inside lights on and no cunt in it then some strange noises from the trees beside it, shat it and done a runner.

Did you post about that in the 'shit yourself' thread min? Could be a classic. Though I'm half disappointed you didn't want to investigate.

Did you post about that in the 'shit yourself' thread min? Could be a classic. Though I'm half disappointed you didn't want to investigate.

Didn't actually shit myself :( I got a bit scared, I'd been out on a heavy session, pretty sure me and my pal ended up trying to climb up the Shell flag pole to take the flag down.

the only no no for me is lumpy mince :nono:

Shows the chef up as a right lazy bastard that does.

ps. If you can't be arsed making doughballs a wee piece of ready made puff pastry using a scone cutter or other novelty shape cutter works a treat. :bounce:

Oh and thon plate picture above needs some colour other than brown! Peas maybe, or some beetroot (which improves stovies markedly as well btw).

Granny used to put a tin of beans through hers. :clangers2:

Mince n Tatties plus a big juicy BOILED in the skin Mealie carrots through the mince Nae fucking sauce is to go near it only salt

Stovies are awesome too surprisingly enough the best stovies I have had were from my wife who is a fucking Vegetarian she makes them according to the colour.

Also I would like to add in a Surprise contender which goes well with Tomato sauce, A big home made fish cake crispy on the outside soft and fishy on the inside simple as fuck to make too

Corned beef stovies need a lot of sauce (red) as i find I get indegestion if eaten at speed

Fuck Mayo its for Pooves and cat lovers

• Upvote 1

You can.

Pick a recipe from Larousse gastronomique for a start.

blutobot, I'll give you your full name now its been proven you dont actually exist and in reality you're no more than a trolling pc here on the wind up. How else can it be explained that the king of drinkers got so drunk he missed his first AFC game in decades? Anyway...

That is fae Larousse, obviously your retention from reading is as good as your drinking abilities ;)

On a serious(ish) note, how pissed off are you that you missed it? You managed to live it down yet?