Mince And Tatties

tup

Been inspired by this topic, not had mince and tatties for ages either so went shopping on the way home and bought everything needed, forgot the mealie so will have to go without, got enough tatties for corned beef hash tomorrow.

Sunday I'm getting roast beef for stovies on Monday.

Any other classics I'm missing? :)

Hope you're not using supermarket mince Dayts?

It's rank.

Lidls finest min, nothing wrong with it. I agree butchers mince is better but take it from me, I've worked in a butchers, there's a fair amount of crap goes through that mincer.

Needs must on this occasion, my local butcher wasn't open and I'm nae going through the traffic to go anywhere else, Lidl it was. :cool:

Hahaha, it's just down the road!! I'm nae a food snob. :laughing:

A very underated establishment and the instore bakery is great, the added bonus is the amount of Polish folk you get to mix with, it's always a small pleasure visiting there.

Don't like paying for carrier bags but we'll leave that argument for another day, a fucking liberty imo. :angry11:

You think the manufacture, distribution and supply of carrier bags costs zero?

Or are you just used to not paying for them and don't have the intelligence to work out that they weren't free in the first place?

Fuck sake rocket you would argue black is white. :laughing:

I go to Asda I don't pay for carrier bags, I go to Tesco I don't pay for carrier bags, I go to the co-op I don't pay for carrier bags, I go clothes shopping and guess what the carrier bags are gratis. I know they cost money to make but when I'm purchasing a product from someone I don't think I'm being unreasonable to get a fucking bag for free to carry my stuff home.

Jesus why am I replying to this cretin.

Fuck sake rocket you would argue black is white. :laughing:

I go to Asda I don't pay for carrier bags, I go to Tesco I don't pay for carrier bags, I go to the co-op I don't pay for carrier bags, I go clothes shopping and guess what the carrier bags are gratis. I know they cost money to make but when I'm purchasing a product from someone I don't think I'm being unreasonable to get a fucking bag for free to carry my stuff home.

Jesus why am I replying to this cretin.

You miss the whole point. You, a soon-to-convicted criminal, a self-confessed escaper from justice, a thick racist cunt who can't hold down a woman and who can't be a father to his own daughter, fails to grasp that they are NOT free in the multis. They are paid for by the customers. Retailers who ask you to pay a small charge are not only encouraging thick lazy cunts like you to think about the environment, they are being more PATENT with their pricing policy.

You miss the whole point. You, a soon-to-convicted criminal, a self-confessed escaper from justice, a thick racist cunt who can't hold down a woman and who can't be a father to his own daughter, fails to grasp that they are NOT free in the multis. They are paid for by the customers. Retailers who ask you to pay a small charge are not only encouraging thick lazy cunts like you to think about the environment, they are being more PATENT with their pricing policy.

What a knob. :laughing:

• Upvote 1

traditionally, should mince and tatties be made with herbs/spices, or just plain?

with herbs -- http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/476/mince-and-tatties.aspx

without -- http://www.heraldscotland.com/food-drink/celebrity-chefs/simply-special-classic-mince-and-tatties.2013025435

Herbs are not traditional lgir, :) No doubt adds to the flavour though so worth a go I'd think.

Is this is a dish you'd cook up in Canada or are we on our own?

Dayts min. You're going to hae to pay for carrier bags everywhere fae October. Chin up.

You'd be surprised at the amount of minky fucks who ask for a bag for free when nae buying anything. Or when their shitey tesco bag rips because it's jam packed with shite they could of bought in your shop but bought in Tesco, and are only visiting you to buy their fags.

Lets clear the record here, I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PAYING FOR CARRIER BAGS!!!! :laughing:

It was a throwaway comment, I speak shit on here, that was part of it, you won't meet me and ever hear me speaking about fucking carrier bags.

Only the insane bloke jumped on it and started ranting, I'll pay a fucking fiver a bag if anyone wants me to, I really don't care. lol

Kids are dying in Gaza tonight, people are dying of cancer everywhere, the small things I don't give a fuck about.

As you were.

Best regards,

The self confessed escaper of justice. :cool: Pass me my fucking cape. :laughing:

Slangwell-SE-723-12B.jpg

Edit: I really don't know what's going on with these. I think they are paki sliders you can wear to play fitba. I would be overjoyed if Johnny Hayes pulled a pair of these on for the Dundee United game.

Only a paki would get away with wearing those, we need to stop aiming so high and stick to plain brown, those bad boys are for dream purposes only.