Out Of Contract

I think 4 wingers is fine (especially as McInnes will sometimes play a winger centrally). So McLennan, McGinn, GMS, Hedges, Wright. I guess someone will have to go. Surely GMS would be prefered in the starting 11 than Hedges, possibly McGinn and McLennan and certainly Wright though?

June 2019

Sam Roscoe
Gary Mackay-Steven

June 2020

Tomas Cerny
Danny Rogers
Stephen Gleeson
Frank Ross*

Derek McInnes
Tony Docherty

June 2021

Shay Logan*
Andrew Considine*
Michael Devlin
Scott Wright
Dean Campbell
Ethan Ross
Connor McLennan
Bruce Anderson
Niall McGinn
Stevie May

June 2022

Ryan Hedges

Sam Cosgrove

June 2023

Scott McKenna

June 2024

Lewis Ferguson
Joe Lewis

* club holds option to extend by 1 year

June 2019

Sam Roscoe

Gary Mackay-Steven

June 2020

Tomas Cerny

Danny Rogers

Stephen Gleeson

Frank Ross*

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

June 2021

Shay Logan*

Ash Taylor

Andrew Considine*

Michael Devlin

Scott Wright

Dean Campbell

Ethan Ross

Connor McLennan

Bruce Anderson

Niall McGinn

Stevie May

June 2022

Ryan Hedges

Sam Cosgrove

June 2023

Scott McKenna

June 2024

Lewis Ferguson

Joe Lewis

* club holds option to extend by 1 year

• Site Sponsor

get GMS to fuck

if he was a consistent performer i could understand waiting for him to make up his mind but its pretty obvious hes looking for a better deal & we're his back up option if nothing comes along

Correct.

Withdraw the contract offer and leave him to flounder.

Plenty other fish in the river

• Upvote 1

get GMS to fuck

if he was a consistent performer i could understand waiting for him to make up his mind but its pretty obvious hes looking for a better deal & we're his back up option if nothing comes along

If he was a consistent performer then he’d be playing in the premier league. On his day he can be unplayable. The very fact that he is inconsistent is why he is at Aberdeen

get GMS to fuck

I think you are absolutely correct about us being the back-up option.

Don't agree with telling him to get to fuck though. I'm not sure whether the NYCFC story was a bit of hype from his agent or if it was true and they've cooled their interest due to his severe lack of playing time since last December but something has certainly gone awry in the GMS future career masterplan. 

He does offer us an option when on form that no other player in the club can ( can't comment on Hedges as yet). I'd definitely want him to sign on again but given he has fucked us around, I'd be offering him terms that were not as good as our original extension offer. He's not signed with anyone else and it may well be his options are limited to say the least. 

I think you are absolutely correct about us being the back-up option.

Don't agree with telling him to get to fuck though. I'm not sure whether the NYCFC story was a bit of hype from his agent or if it was true and they've cooled their interest due to his severe lack of playing time since last December but something has certainly gone awry in the GMS future career masterplan. 

He does offer us an option when on form that no other player in the club can ( can't comment on Hedges as yet). I'd definitely want him to sign on again but given he has fucked us around, I'd be offering him terms that were not as good as our original extension offer. He's not signed with anyone else and it may well be his options are limited to say the least. 

Allegedly NYFC have changed formation and he's no longer what they are after.

I'd like to keep him but wouldn't be the focal point of any team going forward. McLennan's development should take priority.

get GMS to fuck

Fuck i've had soo many JD's & Coke i canna even remember posting that 50mins ago........early night tonite :)