Out Of Contract

Used to think Considine was hopeless, and he quite often was. But he is now a reliable no nonsense defender, albeit not a natural LB. I am impressed how much he has improved.

Hayes however is great news, for me the most effective forward player we've got. If he can up the quality of his end product then his value would go up hugely.

Ryan Jack though is the most important player in the team, getting better every match, it would be sore one to lose him, hopefully potential bidders see he needs another season up here before he goes. (After signing a year extention and a £3mill transfer fee!)

Been told jack is off as well, the last time he signed he wanted to leave apparently but McInnes said stay for another 2/3 years then I'll let you leave. Which sounds quite reasonable, also jack is a better player than Aberdeen IMO and for him to go on and play for Scotland which he is more than capable he needs to play at a higher level. Reckon he will be sold in summer... Unless the lad has a change of heart and wants to stay, but he probably knows himself he can earn much more elsewhere and test himself at a higher level. Why wouldn't he want to leave, he'll be 23/24 by the fime his contact is up, absolutely perfect age with a lot of years on his side. Unlike Fraser, grimmer and fyvie, jack has actually stayed and proved his worth and shown loyalty with the club, I would t be annoyed if he chose to leave.

I wouldn't be annoyed if he leaves for a transfer fee. I would be annoyed if he ran his contract down. I would say a one year extension with a release clause for a sensible fee included could be a good approach. He also has to have his wits about him to wait for a good club that will develop him correctly.

It'll be a real shame if Jack goes but I think the positive is that we should get decent money for him because we don't need to accept any offer to keep a bank happy now.

Still hope he decides to stay long term because he's quality to have in your team and if we actually want to be challenging for the league we would be better with him in the team than not.

It'll be a real shame if Jack goes but I think the positive is that we should get decent money for him because we don't need to accept any offer to keep a bank happy now.

Still hope he decides to stay long term because he's quality to have in your team and if we actually want to be challenging for the league we would be better with him in the team than not.

i do think no matter how we end the season that he will sign an extension, even by just 1 year. and like u allude to im sure the way the club is being run currently that we wouldnt be stupid enough to accept anything less than a couple of million quid, should there be a few serious bids

?

Part of the deal struck between the Donalds, AFC and Lloyds is that the latter get a percentage of any transfer fees we receive over the next 12-24 months (not sure exactly on the timescale). Was confirmed by Milne at the AGM.

Jack's situation very different to other players brought through the system at Pittodrie. He's been here a while and has been a vital part of the first team set-up for three seasons, now in his fourth. I do hope his next move isn't down south though. Genuinely think he'd be doing himself a massive favour with a move to the Netherlands for example. Couldn't help but think that night in Groningen that Jack would slot in seamlessly into their side. I'm sure The Sun were reporting that Groningen were keen on him a couple of weeks back, actually.

Part of the deal struck between the Donalds, AFC and Lloyds is that the latter get a percentage of any transfer fees we receive over the next 12-24 months (not sure exactly on the timescale). Was confirmed by Milne at the AGM.

Jack's situation very different to other players brought through the system at Pittodrie. He's been here a while and has been a vital part of the first team set-up for three seasons, now in his fourth. I do hope his next move isn't down south though. Genuinely think he'd be doing himself a massive favour with a move to the Netherlands for example. Couldn't help but think that night in Groningen that Jack would slot in seamlessly into their side. I'm sure The Sun were reporting that Groningen were keen on him a couple of weeks back, actually.

Sure it was The Sun reporting this & not just a flyer?

Jack off on the cheap in Groningen :spunk:

If it's true about Jack. Shit crack that Championship/Prem bench is a "higher level" but as I always say don't blame the player blame the game (normally during post-coitus travel advice). It's not like he's not serviced us a few times.

Anyways I'll have no shit about Consi, he's played out of position near enough all the time. Even then he's fairly solid. He's a cunt for it being his testimonial year though... I remember him as wee whipper snapper. :tommy:

Used to think Considine was hopeless, and he quite often was. But he is now a reliable no nonsense defender, albeit not a natural LB. I am impressed how much he has improved.

Hayes however is great news, for me the most effective forward player we've got. If he can up the quality of his end product then his value would go up hugely.

Ryan Jack though is the most important player in the team, getting better every match, it would be sore one to lose him, hopefully potential bidders see he needs another season up here before he goes. (After signing a year extention and a £3mill transfer fee!)

Jack has become the heart beat of our team. An absolute Rolls Royce of a player. Huge loss if he does move on, but it's becoming inevitable. As others have said, he's destined for greater things. Think he's done the right thing with career... he stayed at Aberdeen, getting games under his belt and developing himself as a player. He's probably ready to take the next step. No hard feelings from me.

Shaughnesseys future is complicated by fact he's played for Dons and Falkirk this season. He won't be allowed to play for a third team during the season. Same applies to McManus but thankfully in his case Morton do want him to extend.

Joe aint featured in last four or five games for Falkirk

The Dons have confirmed the status of the four loanees

Danny Rogers extended to end of season with Dumbarton

Jamie Masson, Dec McManus and Joe Shaughnessey all returning to play second half of season with the Dons

Masson and McManus are both playing their last game today

Jamie Masson, Dec McManus and Joe Shaughnessey all returning to play second half of season with the Dons

Masson and Masson are both playing their last game today

Masson and Masson are both playing their last game today

Has Masson got a dose of the Andy Goram's?