Out Of Contract

Very strange. Doesn't seem to be favoured at all.

Mentions in the article that he's now gotten over his "fitness issues" so there was maybe a problem we don't know about.

Seems strange that he wants him to stay otherwise but that said I don't think he's looked a bad player. Looks skillfull & strong enough for what's being asked of him & if he's had fitness problems & is now getting up to speed, then suppose he could earn a short extension to the Summer. Depends on the managerial situation at his parent club though.

Any word on Goodwillie yet? He's the only one remaining I'd be desperate to get signed up.

Derek was in the press stating Goodwillie talks had begun...a smart move as if he doesn't sign an extension within the next week we will all know he is stalling to see if there is any interest while the window is open...we should find out soon if he wants to be AFC or he is using us to put himself in the shop window.

Derek was in the press stating Goodwillie talks had begun...a smart move as if he doesn't sign an extension within the next week we will all know he is stalling to see if there is any interest while the window is open...we should find out soon if he wants to be AFC or he is using us to put himself in the shop window.

Straight swap for Adam La Fondre

Guest RosemountRed

Jack will most likely be off in Summer.

Unless he fancies a crack at Champions league

I'm not so sure he will be, I think he'll run his contract down. Which would be summer 2016.

likes of Jack and Goodwillie should be offered deals with get out clauses just to make sure they are tied up but they know they can leave if a decent EPL team with a wad to splash comes in for them.

Both are good enough to make it down south but I wouldnt want to lose either, need them to get through the CL qualifiers in August ;)

Guest RosemountRed

likes of Jack and Goodwillie should be offered deals with get out clauses just to make sure they are tied up but they know they can leave if a decent EPL team with a wad to splash comes in for them.

Both are good enough to make it down south but I wouldnt want to lose either, need them to get through the CL qualifiers in August ;)

Goodwillie has already been down south and not made it, that's why he plays for us.

Fraser Fyvie out of contract in Summer.

Time to come home?

I'd take him as a replacement for Jack if he were to leave in the summer. He was a decent player for us, often played out of position in wider areas by previous managers. Think current management team could get some good out if him and he'd be another who given the state of the club now and how his career has gone since he's moved on he'd be open to coming back. Suspect majority of Dons fans wouldn't be too happy about this though.

Had his chance here and chose to move on.

A club like Killie or Dundee beckons.

I'd like to see Fraser Fyvie at Ibrox.

In the Allan mould of going down South and it not really working out so he would be coming back with a point to prove.

Has a bit of bite and spirit about him and is technically pretty gifted too.

From Sevco media transfer thread Today :hysterical:

Fyvie stood out in a pretty dire side for us. Nae so sure how well he'd stand out in our current side (in place of Jack)

On his best form he was pretty decent & it's foolish to deny this. He was shite out wide but good through the middle.

If we got him back for free I would accept it but wouldn't want us paying any kind of cash for him.

Sell Jack to Wigwam for £3m plus Fyvie & offer Hibs a couple of quid for Allan also & Caley another few quid for Shinnie.

Also keep Jack for remainder of season on loan ;)

Edit... Fuck it they can throw in Malone as well to sweeten the deal.