Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Mark Reynolds

Graeme Shinnie

Kenny McLean

Jonny Hayes

Adam Rooney

June

Danny Rogers (at Dumbarton) - He can stay and get a chance unless DM has his eye on someone else

Lukas Culjak - Lets see what he has, potential cover left CH & LB

Donervorn Daniels - If he has the potential i suspect then West Brom may want to keep him, esp if relegated

Russell Anderson - Retirement beckons, thanks for your service

Clark Robertson - Shinnie, Consi, Reynolds, Hayes & possibly Culjak all ahead of him = good luck with your career

Joe Shaughnessey - Bringing in Big Don confirms what we suspected, DM doesn't rate = as above

Craig Murray (at Ayr United) - Could be kept as cover, lets see what playing regularly at Ayr does for him?

Nicky Low

Craig Storie (at Brechin) - One of Low, Storie or Masson may just be kept depending how the next couple of months go for them

Jamie Masson

Barry Robson - Retirement beckons, good luck.

Declan McManus (at Morton) - Too many guys ahead of him now, good luck with your career

Great finish with left foot from Logan.

WHY oh WHY has there been zero chat/mention from the club (or him) about an extended deal?

Really quiet regarding him. Not even a mention.

Jack has been spoken about but seems to be no nearer a deal but Logan not even a peep?????

Wonder if he's just nae interested in extending, or the club is dragging it's feet on this?

No doubt clubs will be taking an interest in him.

Certainly not the finished product but he's reasonably fast, good with both feet. skillfull, good technique, can do a semi decent job defensively but his main strength is in going forward.

We're not going to find any better than him, so he should be a priority now for extending, along with Jack. Jack mainly for the finacial gain, as we all accept we likely will lose him but Logan for the long term gain on the pitch for us.

Great finish with left foot from Logan.

WHY oh WHY has there been zero chat/mention from the club (or him) about an extended deal?

Really quiet regarding him. Not even a mention.

Jack has been spoken about but seems to be no nearer a deal but Logan not even a peep?????

Wonder if he's just nae interested in extending, or the club is dragging it's feet on this?

No doubt clubs will be taking an interest in him.

Certainly not the finished product but he's reasonably fast, good with both feet. skillfull, good technique, can do a semi decent job defensively but his main strength is in going forward.

We're not going to find any better than him, so he should be a priority now for extending, along with Jack. Jack mainly for the finacial gain, as we all accept we likely will lose him but Logan for the long term gain on the pitch for us.

I would imagine that it will all be down to the fact that his kids and girlfriend are all still based down in Manchester.

Arrangement between him and management allows him to head down there after a game on a Saturday, and judging by his twitter he tends to be back in Aberdeen for a Tuesday.

I can't see him wanting to commit to playing here for the next three years so soon given those circumstances. Would expect news on him though come the end of the calendar year so the club know whether or not they'll have to hunt for a new right back. If he got an offer at club that was a bit closer to 'home' I'd presume he'd accept it only if it's a decent standard, ie. no lower than the English Championship.

On closing of the transfer window attention turns back to this list.

1) It shows there is still scope for McInnes to work with in the summer

2) RYAN JACK!

Can't see many of those getting new contracts...

:wave:

Cant see any of them biding.

As an AFC fan, this is amazing. An impending summer window with all our best players signed up waaaay in the future (bar RJ), and a heap of makeweights all out of contract.

Assume there will be players coming in to take up the spaces.

What do we need though?

I heard Logan had caught the GWT's Scotsman with his highly amusing newspaper jape...the auld cunt has blown a gasket and wants Logan gone as soon as...not the first time a black player has fallen foul of the old bastard...

For the love of fuck.

:laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

June

Danny Rogers (at Dumbarton) - 1 year extension if he is deemed to be progressing..
Lukas Culjak - as above
Donervorn Daniels - unlikely to be staying beyond his loan I'd think , although he looks a good player i'm sure he's out of our reach
Russell Anderson - retiring i'd assume, given the lack of fitness and contribution on the pitch i wouldn't want him to keep going as a player. possible coaching role? certainly can't afford to pay him as a player anymore
Clark Robertson - I think with Shinnie arriving and Considine improving in LB position we should perhaps let Clark move on. I assume we have other younger lads in the wings if we really need
Joe Shaughnessey - 50/50, either keep as CB cover or let him move on and bring someone in to cover CB, all depends how he is deemed to be progressing behind the scenes
Craig Murray (at Ayr United) - give some more time
Nicky Low - i'd have been tempted to keep Nicky but I think the harsh reality is he would be better off going somewhere he can get a game regularly, with maclean arriving i'm comfortable letting Low move on. i think he could do quite well for someone in future
Craig Storie (at Brechin) - give him some more time
Jamie Masson - might be time to let him move on but its so long since i've seen the lad its hard to know. what age is he?
Barry Robson - got to go, need to claw back a senior wage to cover the new signings
Declan McManus (at Morton) - with shanks and smith ahead of him i think the fair thing is to let Declan find a regular game somewhere, much like Low i think he could do ok once he get that chance

I think its pretty easy for McInnes to decide on these guys now, having signed Maclean and Shinnie really helps make the decisions here much easier.

June

Danny Rogers (at Dumbarton)

Lukas Culjak

Donervorn Daniels

Russell Anderson

Clark Robertson

Joe Shaughnessey

Craig Murray (at Ayr United)

Nicky Low

Craig Storie (at Brechin)

Jamie Masson

Barry Robson

Declan McManus (at Morton)

Jamie Langfield

Scott Brown

Shay Logan

Ryan Jack

David Goodwillie

Andrew Considine

Ash Taylor

Scott McKenna (at Ayr United)

Willo Flood

Peter Pawlett

Cammy Smith

Scott Wright

Niall McGinn

Lawrence Shankland

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Mark Reynolds

Graeme Shinnie

Kenny McLean

Jonny Hayes

Adam Rooney

Hibs fans loving Fyvie. Some accepting that they cannot fully judge him at that level though.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?298749-Fraser-Fyvie

Liked this one & think he's maybe confusing Fyvie with Fraser cos Fyvie was always kind of big/stocky (for his age at least)

agree.gif Fraser Fyvie was very good yesterday, and is clearly an excellent footballer. Looks much bigger than how I remember him at Aberdeen. I'm not trying to put a downer on his performance in any way, but I do believe account has to be taken of the standard of opposition from Dumbarton.

June

Danny Rogers (at Dumbarton)

Lukas Culjak

Donervorn Daniels

Russell Anderson

Clark Robertson

Joe Shaughnessey

Craig Murray (at Ayr United)

Nicky Low

Craig Storie (at Brechin)

Jamie Masson

Barry Robson

Declan McManus (at Morton)

Jamie Langfield

Scott Brown

Shay Logan

Ryan Jack

David Goodwillie

Andrew Considine

Ash Taylor

Scott McKenna (at Ayr United)

Willo Flood

Peter Pawlett

Cammy Smith

Scott Wright

Niall McGinn

Lawrence Shankland

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Mark Reynolds

Graeme Shinnie

Kenny McLean

Jonny Hayes

Adam Rooney

I think that with Shinnie and McClean coming in all of the lads whose contracts run out in June are on a sticky wicket. Del might give some of the young lads one year contracts - ? Murray ?Storie - but otherwise I think they have had it. I think Low has missed his chance. He's been desperately unlucky with his injuries this season. Anderson and Robson will retire. All the best and thanks for the League cup. Daniels will go back to West Brom. I think Jack will be off down south and won't re sign for us. In my opinion he is our best player (Rooney's 23 goals notwithstanding) and is too good for this level. At his age with 167 appearances for the Dons under his belt he would be a fantastic signing for any english Championship side.

Would bin every single one of the out of contract players

McInnes only needs to sign two players.

Ryan Jack and a top quality goalkeeper.

I'm afraid we are going to have pay off Brown (clangers testimonial season so that one is a non starter) as not realistic to have three senior keepers.

Brown just not going to cut it.

Would bin every single one of the out of contract players

McInnes only needs to sign two players.

Ryan Jack and a top quality goalkeeper.

I'm afraid we are going to have pay off Brown (clangers testimonial season so that one is a non starter) as not realistic to have three senior keepers.

Brown just not going to cut it.

We currently possess the strongest squad we've seen for several years and the inclusion of Shinnie next season is only an improvement on that. The possibility of moving PP on to raise funds should be considered. If Andrew Driver is still as good a player as he was during his previous spell in Scotland - he would be an idle replacement.

Not particularly keen on seeing the club pay a fee in order to acquire a players services however im more inclined regarding the goalie situation. We also require a leader (Barry Robson of young) who can organise and captain this squad.

We currently possess the strongest squad we've seen for several years and the inclusion of Shinnie next season is only an improvement on that. The possibility of moving PP on to raise funds should be considered. If Andrew Driver is still as good a player as he was during his previous spell in Scotland - he would be an idle replacement.

Not particularly keen on seeing the club pay a fee in order to acquire a players services however im more inclined regarding the goalie situation. We also require a leader (Barry Robson of young) who can organise and captain this squad.

Bit unfair, I thought he worked quite hard, getting up and down that wing, when he was a Hearts player.