Out Of Contract

I really like Stewart as a player but end of the day his number of goals and assists has been a let down.

Ball is not good enough to be a first pick although for sure he's been great in the last three games.

Woodman will want to be a number 1.

Christie may be available later but not now so any negotiation is gonna see us pay over the odds.

Chidi will be back in Nigeria within a couple years. Not good enough.

McLean is obviously off.

Rogers, Arnason, Maynard and O'Connor you presume are leaving.

So just the youngsters to wait and see.

Bruce Anderson looks in the good books so presume has signed on again

realistically the players good enough give this XI

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna NEW

NEW Shinnie

McGinn NEW GMS

May

and even then Devlin and May look ropey at the moment. Considine would have an argument his name should be in at left back before those two are in the team...

Ball has been absolutely crap for 90% of the season. Cant believe how many people want to try and keep him now because of a few good games late on.

Must find better

Yes hes been crap playing as a fill in right back role. Hes now had a run of games in centre mid and has done very well. People have changed opinion as they can clearly see he can do a job at centre midfield against the top 6 teams.

Yes hes been crap playing as a fill in right back role. Hes now had a run of games in centre mid and has done very well. People have changed opinion as they can clearly see he can do a job at centre midfield against the top 6 teams.

He literally only played right back twice all season.

He was crap in his midfield role too until the last 3 or 4 games.

• Upvote 1

He literally only played right back twice all season.

He was crap in his midfield role too until the last 3 or 4 games.

Only started 9 league games this season I think. Hes now played the last 5 games as a centre midfielder against the 5 best teams in the league. Hes been a very consistent performer to help us finish second. Ball clearly needed a decent run in the team to find his way. Dont get me wrong i thought he was fucking hopeless up until the Kilmarnock game but hes proven himself to be a decent player.
  • Upvote 2

I really like Stewart as a player but end of the day his number of goals and assists has been a let down.

Ball is not good enough to be a first pick although for sure he's been great in the last three games.

Woodman will want to be a number 1.

Christie may be available later but not now so any negotiation is gonna see us pay over the odds.

Chidi will be back in Nigeria within a couple years. Not good enough.

McLean is obviously off.

Rogers, Arnason, Maynard and O'Connor you presume are leaving.

So just the youngsters to wait and see.

Bruce Anderson looks in the good books so presume has signed on again

Rogers signing a two year deal according to P & J

realistically the players good enough give this XI

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna NEW

NEW Shinnie

McGinn NEW GMS

May

and even then Devlin and May look ropey at the moment. Considine would have an argument his name should be in at left back before those two are in the team...

Are you forgetting Cosgrove?

Oh aye forgot McGinn my bad. It did feel a bit light when I read it back.

I see what you did there.

McInnes needs to phone up all the Burger Kings and McDonalds in Aberdeen to get this fat cunt banned. Tell the DVLA he's not fit to drive either so the fucker has to walk everywhere. Needs to lose a ton of weight this summer if he's to get back anywhere near the McGinn we know he can be when he can be arsed.

Only started 9 league games this season I think. Hes now played the last 5 games as a centre midfielder against the 5 best teams in the league. Hes been a very consistent performer to help us finish second. Ball clearly needed a decent run in the team to find his way. Dont get me wrong i thought he was fucking hopeless up until the Kilmarnock game but hes proven himself to be a decent player.

I'm with Camy on this one.

All those games we persisted with O'Connor at CM it now appears we should really have been playing Ball.

Ball matched the best teams in the league since the split with little trouble and he's only 22 which some people forget. Plenty room for improvement. Definitely worth signing.

Him and O'Conner were playing regularly and well prior to the semi and have been exceptional since the semi final. That one game shouldn't define them.

Not that i'm saying to keep either, but when they are played in their correct positions they have been decent. O'Conner especially, he hasn't really been given the credit he deserves for his performances since the semi.

• Upvote 1

Exactly this.

Would be happy enough to see him stay next year.

Might also result in Shinnie moving back to LB if we can get someone else for the middle of the park in as well.

I would be happy to have Ball and O'Connor stay. We would do well to find better squad players

I would be happy to have Ball and O'Connor stay. We would do well to find better squad players

I guess it depends on the wage they are on. O'Connor should only ever play CB and on that basis I think he's an ok squad player. Ball has shown some degree of form with his little run in the team and he outmuscled Brown a few times yesterday. Again, not a bad squad player but we should be looking at better players for the starting 11.