Logan Racially Abused ?

Meh. If that's what the lad wants to do then that's fine by me. Maybe a little penis bit childish but after the abuse he's been force fed from the fans and members of them I think he's entitled to a wee bit of a retaliation. Nae sure Derek will be happy with it though.

Some folk here seem genuinely disappointed that tonev appeal failed. The case notes are clear why he was found guilty

Dont see the issue with his Facebook post either.

Behave! Not one person has had anything negative to say about what Shay has posted on Facebook.

His tweet is a different story though.

Celtic fans claiming he has anger issues as he was sent off after the same game.

Imbeciles.

Ive always thought the in your face disdain style banter we've regaled them with at SellShit Park has been the perfect way of treating them - their opinions are meaningless. They are pretty much the dumbest cunt supporters/club in the world

So Celtic, Deila & Brown say nobody but Logan and Tonev heard the words but that's okay because they know he didn't say anything racist. However Logan is a liar despite us not knowing what was said. I really can't stand that thick as pigshit logic, they really are a shower of numbskulls, i think they are missing someone to spout their bile at now rangers don't exist. Why are they defending someone is not even a real team mate.

Noticed the wording of the segment on Reporting Scotland started; "Alexsander Tonev has been unsuccessful in his appeal against his seven match ban for racially abusing Shay Logan..." NOT "Tonev's ban upheld/found guilty...etc" as if he was the innocent party and was the appealling against some red card.

Maybe it was just me? Anyone else see it?

I feel dirty saying this given it's a celtic player involved, but is calling someone a black cunt, on its own, sufficient to make someone a racist?

Why is it worse than saying you ginger cunt?

Or you ugly cunt?

Or you spotty cunt?

Racism is disgusting and should be punished and eradicated, but is this actually racism?

• Upvote 1