Logan Racially Abused ?

I feel dirty saying this given it's a celtic player involved, but is calling someone a black cunt, on its own, sufficient to make someone a racist?

Why is it worse than saying you ginger cunt?

Or you ugly cunt?

Or you spotty cunt?

Racism is disgusting and should be punished and eradicated, but is this actually racism?

Shut it you white cunt.

Are we suggesting that black is no longer an appropriate word? or are you not allowed to call someone a cunt whilst also pointing out the persons ethnicity? Or are we just not allowed to say sweary words to someone who is a different skin colour / creed to your own?

who knows.

I feel dirty saying this given it's a celtic player involved, but is calling someone a black cunt, on its own, sufficient to make someone a racist?

Or you ugly cunt?

Or you spotty cunt?

Racism is disgusting and should be punished and eradicated, but is this actually racism?

Of course it is...you fu*king Pop Geezer

Or you ugly cunt?

Or you spotty cunt?

It doesn't make you racist saying one statement but if I heard someone call someone else a black cunt I'd be thinking they are likely to be of a racist persuasion.

Where there's smoke........

I'm with Boof. "Get your hands off me you black cunt" is wholly more volatile than "Aye, see my mate over there, fit een? The black cunt". The former is pointing out that because he is a black cunt he'd like his hands removed from him, whereas the latter is identifying the individual but nowhere near as volatile.

I'm with Boof. "Get your hands off me you black cunt" is wholly more volatile than "Aye, see my mate over there, fit een? The black cunt". The former is pointing out that because he is a black cunt he'd like his hands removed from him, whereas the latter is identifying the individual but nowhere near as volatile.

That's not what I meant at all. If you feel the need to bring soneone's skin colour to attention then there's underlying issues.

My "black cunt" mate as you put it would be described by me by what he's wearing/doing/drinking/eating rather than his skin colour.

That's not what I meant at all. If you feel the need to bring soneone's skin colour to attention then there's underlying issues.

My "black cunt" mate as you put it would be described by me by what he's wearing/doing/drinking/eating rather than his skin colour.

Well aye, my point was more there is more to the sentence than just the word black. Said between friends I don't feel there's a terrible problem, much like calling someone plooky or a ginger whereas if it's said to a stranger or someone who you only know in passing then yeah, there's obviously a race orientated problem there.

I use it as the distinguishing feature. That black doctor, that ginger doctor, that doctor with the big ears etc

How's it any different to pointing someone out by their hair colour?? Surely you describe the most distinguishable feature and if it's skin colour then what's the issue??

How's it any different to pointing someone out by their hair colour?? Surely you describe the most distinguishable feature and if it's skin colour then what's the issue??

Its entirely different actually.

The reason being that people with ginger hair, big ears, or flat feet have not been systematically discriminated against or sold into slavery. There may be some expection but not in signifcant numbers, not as a matter of course. People with ginger hair have as far as I am aware never been forced into labour by people with brunette hair. Or prevented from having their own freedom. Or denied human rights. Or treated as less than human. Or all the other disgusting things that happened in the not so distant past..

So when you casually refer to someone's skin colour you raise an entirely different type of label and meaning than if you describe someones hair or bandy legs or whatever.

Now you might refer to someone as being black in a way that means no offence, and in many circumstances no offence will be taken. But if you do so in a derogetary way the perceived meaning is so much more than just highlighting a relatively unimportant difference such as hair colour.

Or you ugly cunt?

Or you spotty cunt?

Put it like this if i was working in a country full of black people and they called me a white man or whitey or whatever it would not bother me in the slightest

people are to easy touched nowadays and need to man up but the problem lies with the PC brigade

ps anyone who gives me grief over this post can fuck off as i am not interested

Put it like this if i was working in a country full of black people and they called me a white man or whitey or whatever it would not bother me in the slightest

people are to easy touched nowadays and need to man up but the problem lies with the PC brigade

ps anyone who gives me grief over this post can fuck off as i am not interested

Ooooooo

#Racist #Retard

#:clangers:

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't expect Caledonia, with his single figure IQ to recognise the difference, but there is a vast chasm in the levels of #banter between walking into the office in the morning saying loudly "morning you dafcuns" and walking straight up to the token negro, pointing in his face and shouting "morning you darkie cunt"

Bloody political correctness gone mad, it is.

Also, lol @ the no vote.

Its entirely different actually.

The reason being that people with ginger hair, big ears, or flat feet have not been systematically discriminated against or sold into slavery. There may be some expection but not in signifcant numbers, not as a matter of course. People with ginger hair have as far as I am aware never been forced into labour by people with brunette hair. Or prevented from having their own freedom. Or denied human rights. Or treated as less than human. Or all the other disgusting things that happened in the not so distant past..

So when you casually refer to someone's skin colour you raise an entirely different type of label and meaning than if you describe someones hair or bandy legs or whatever.

Now you might refer to someone as being black in a way that means no offence, and in many circumstances no offence will be taken. But if you do so in a derogetary way the perceived meaning is so much more than just highlighting a relatively unimportant difference such as hair colour.

I didn't mean in a derogetary way. The words Tonev is alleged to have said (get your hands off of me you black cunt) is bang out of order and 100% racist. I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

I meant there's nothing wrong with using someone's skin colour to describe them physically. If you wanted to point out the only black man in a group with the rest made up of white people then you're obviously going to try and find the easiest way to describe him, which is saying he's black. It would be stupid to describe him by what he's wearing/doing/drinking/eating as was suggested earlier.

I didn't mean in a derogetary way. The words Tonev is alleged to have said (get your hands off of me you black cunt) is bang out of order and 100% racist. I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

I meant there's nothing wrong with using someone's skin colour to describe them physically. If you wanted to point out the only black man in a group with the rest made up of white people then you're obviously going to try and find the easiest way to describe him, which is saying he's black. It would be stupid to describe him by what he's wearing/doing/drinking/eating as was suggested earlier.

V's a left footer with a chip...ignore him...

Delia & Brown.... We will not take it further (cos we can't & know Tonev is guilty) but we still support him & pretend he is telling the truth & as far as we victims are concerned he done nothing wrong & everyone is against us.

Brown & Delia you are a pair of utterly disgusting cretins & are equally as bad/racist as Tonev. We all know he's guilty as charged & we all know you know he is.

Big fkn Jock knew.