Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 3)

Just out the cells now. Arrested for trying to access Fitba ground whilst drunk. Absolute disgrace

Lucky there was a biff famine. That's pish getting lifted for that like. We're you being argumentative?

Proxy highlights.

What a fucking header by Goodwillie.

http://fl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I99xkDs7BBkxbEbNQEkgHLB%2BVVRq7VVgUeYfkiGgUPSAbafVbU1msHEwBS7EkfPCC303J9zDKVHKGe0Ocu2JFWlXQczqCjQA8iqwitNKPSFZnCAFJJkCsviwMMIvLMWatg%3D&bit=1

Going with the highlights, think Taylor was unlucky for the first and that any keeper worth their salt won't get beaten from there, also Clarkson hitting the post just exposes the fact that Jumi is shocking at his near post. Our defending has went from being superb to totally shocking but atleast we are scoring goals, too many times last season we created alot without ever really looking like we'd bang in a few now we are doing it, it's fucking great but we really need to tighten up at the back.

That header from Goodie is fucking ace aswell, what a player, think it's time for a "I told you so" moment from me, knew he'd be a star here.

Lucky there was a biff famine. That's pish getting lifted for that like. We're you being argumentative?

Proxy highlights.

What a fucking header by Goodwillie.

http://fl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I99xkDs7BBkxbEbNQEkgHLB%2BVVRq7VVgUeYfkiGgUPSAbafVbU1msHEwBS7EkfPCC303J9zDKVHKGe0Ocu2JFWlXQczqCjQA8iqwitNKPSFZnCAFJJkCsviwMMIvLMWatg%3D&bit=1

Never said a word. Pal was being Lifted, went over to see why and here's me in the van aswell. My list of possessions included a blow up doll though [emoji23] cunts, sounds like I missed a great game.

Did Dundee boo Goodwillie?

I think he was slagging folk off who are just out the door.

Scandalous IMO.

McInnes has that mean streak from time to time - I like it.

Says to the fuds sitting in the dressing room, 'Don't you arseholes go taking anything for granted....if Verno can be punted, so the fuck can you.'

Pretty poor stuff by us, though we did score 3 decent goals.

Could have swore from my angle that Logan scored the 2nd, but richt enough, upon seeing clip the kerthorse defender got the touch.

McGinn was anonymous, Taylor was an accident waiting to happen (nae convinced by pen award like), and Langfield was Langfield.
Logan and Goodwillie had very good games.
We are missing Jack and Anderson sorely.

Also missed Hayes (fits the score wi' his injury - nae heard).

Dandies. Was great angle for 3rd goal bounce... :thumbup1:

20141004_145856.jpg

The bounce for the third goal was pretty special.

Did anyone notice the multiple fallers when Dundee scored? One would fall who'd then trip up another 3 then they'd all be starting on each other when it calmed doon. The 2nd was particularly hilarious.