Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 3)

A wins a win. Fuck knows why goodwillie was hauled off when he was. We were totally on top and he was the best player on the park at that point. Should of been a straight swap, low for the anonymous and leggy Robson.

Tremendous cross Fae Logan and a Brian Irvinesque heider fae goodwillie for the winner.

A wins a win. Fuck knows why goodwill or was hauled off when he was. We were totally on top and he was the best player on the park at that point. Should off been a straight swap low for the anonymous and leggy Robson.

Tremendous cross Fae Logan and a Brian Irvinesque heider fae goodwillie.

How was Tup?

Massive win for us.

Puts us back in the pack, starts to put a bit of distance between us and the shite.

Criminal we're not two points better off and really pressuring the top spot.

Clangers GTF.

give it time melt min.

We're moving on up.

I don't want to say Ash Taylor is shite, but, on the first couple months evidence it looks a whole lot like he is shite. When is Anderson back? Between Taylor and Clangers we will continue to concede goals regularly.

Enjoyable match - maybe more for a neutral though. Didn't think we were great.

I've went full circle regarding Ash Taylor.

Thought he was shite against Celtic, but got told otherwise, but I thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

Last few games later.

Bombscare.

Haste ye back Cadger.

Last year - control games, rock solid in defence, but score little. This year, end to end, ropey in defence and score like fuck...as a spectacle definitely prefer us this year (fair has you on the edge of your seat!). We looked a lot more comfortable once we switched to three centre backs - Dundee looked like they might score with every attack in the first twenty minutes. I feel a bit sorry for Ash - replacing Russ is a tough ask...but in a strange way its good that he has to be stuck with (owing to Ando being crocked), so that he has time to settle in. The big big thing though is that Langfield is being exposed big time. Last year, he was aided massively by how little he had to do - the nature of our game meant he was a spectator much of the time...not this year, and if the conceding continues he HAS to be ousted.

We are definitely not as good as we were defensively, but there's no way a better keeper would be conceding this many. 6 goals in three games (two at home), is fucking droppable form - give Brown his god damn chance!