Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 3)

Aye how many of them 5 are in the League?

A big fat 0 thats how many!!

Thank fuck Boyd never signed long live Goodwille fuckn legend!!!

You never said league, you said season. Don't change the goal posts to suit you, Boydy has been more prolific this season so far and that's fact.

Boyd is a fat hun fuck

Goodwillie isn't.

Aye that is a fact Boyd is a reptile oh a man Goodwillie is a footballing Genius!!!

You never said league, you said season. Don't change the goal posts to suit you, Boydy has been more prolific this season so far and that's fact.

Aye he's been prolific in the league has he? Boyd is nae fit to scrape the knob cheese from the end oh Sir David's cock.

Boyd is playing in league below and only scored in Cup against minnows....

He may come good but by then Goodwillie will have won the Ballon d'Or

Aye he's been prolific in the league has he? Boyd is nae fit to scrape the knob cheese from the end oh Sir David's cock.

£50 to charity says Boydy scores more goals this SEASON than Goodwillie.

Aye that is a fact Boyd is a reptile oh a man Goodwillie is a footballing Genius!!!

Agreed

Boyd had the chance to take his career to a level that he may/ or may not get back in to the international squad he chose to take the cash and be a fat money grabbing Lazy hun cunt that does fuck all throughout a game relies on luck for most of his goals ( also he's a Fat fucking Hun Cunt)

Sir David of Goodwillie's carreer was heading into a big pile of poop he took a chance on us as we did of him and he seems to have grabbed this final chance with both hands, the way he holds the ball, controls it and lays it off, his movement and footballing intelligence is there for all to see, his header yesterday was fucking awesome (Gullit-esque even) I love him . I do not like the fat lazy hun cunt

How anyone would prefer to have Fat hun lazy cunt to David 2amknockoutgullitnappersexualtyrannosaurus Goodwillie beats the fucking shite out of me

Mon the Wille

Brilliant player

Some heider from Goodwillie. Taylor looked dodgy for both goals and my bro, who was there, was slating his performance.

Great win and looking forward to Hamilton a week on friday by which point we should have one or two players back. I am hoping that being top of the league for a couple of weeks will be too much for Accies to handle and they shite themselves.

Folk that wear joggers/sweat pants or fitever you call them to the football - fuds.

Loads of power hungry wee fanny police and stewards there on Sat. Can't believe folk actually go quietly when kicked out by stewards, they have no legal right to kick you out. Only police can remove you.

Not true mate. Part of the conditions of purchase. It's the police that can't throw you out. Arrest you, yeah.

Glad of the 3 points and some good goals, but not impressed with flaky defending and conceeding another penalty.

5 goals in two games sounds good, until you hear we have also conceeded 4 in those games and against no real standard of opposition.

Also well done to Hamilton for beating the potato fanciers. Their first win at parkhead since 1938!

£50 to charity says Boydy scores more goals this SEASON than Goodwillie.

That's a bit of an unfair gamble anyways, you're comparing a Striker in the lower nether regions of the league, playing in a team which has outspent everyone in Scotland bar Celtic vs Goodwillie playing in the top division where the teams are superior, in a team that is reliant on a couple of 35 y/os and a traffic cone in goals.

That's a bit of an unfair gamble anyways, you're comparing a Striker in the lower nether regions of the league, playing in a team which has outspent everyone in Scotland bar Celtic vs Goodwillie playing in the top division where the teams are superior, in a team that is reliant on a couple of 35 y/os and a traffic cone in goals.

Would you drink Susan Boyle's bathwater?

If Poodler had listened to me and stayed in the queue when I told him to then he'd not have been lifted haha. His mate got pulled out and I told Poodler to wait, he didn't and then find out arrested.

feel bugger.

Admittedly, it was all a blur, I was smashed. Sorry about that min, cheers for trying to help anyway

If Poodler had listened to me and stayed in the queue when I told him to then he'd not have been lifted haha. His mate got pulled out and I told Poodler to wait, he didn't and then find out arrested.feel bugger.

We're him and his party the guys who left the centenary about 2.35 and zig-zagged their way down to Dens singing 'Sone Aluko sells sunglasses on the beach'?

• Upvote 1