Aberdeen V Motherwell (1 - 0)

Good solid performance, I thought we controlled the game and didn't look like conceding. Performances like last nights will pick us up more points than playing openly (albeit less entertaining). Winning is the most important thing! As for Brown it was hard to judge him, his distribution was good, the goal came from a swift throw out. COYR!

The on-going curse of AFC under Stewrat Milne....

Opinions v. Facts. This keeper is better than that one, winning ugly is cool v. boring fayre, the manager's a good/bad un etc.

The fact is that we still have the missing thousands. 43,000 attended the final, or is that a Seville calculator? Was it really that many? It seems incongruously large in hindsight.

Yet Pittodrie averages barely a quarter of that many, and consistently less than 30% of that potential. Pretty remarkable if you think about it. Without having to drive 150 miles, we can't attract anywhere near a third of them to attend.

Finals will always attract the extra but 70%+ extra? Where are we going wrong if this sad state of affairs is continuing season after season? Answers on a postcard, or a novella or a kindle to the chairman, the man entrusted to look after our club, the man who's sole responsibility is the welfare of AFC. He'll not be interested in our feedback. He doesn't give a fuck.

Brown suffers from Drop Syndrome also it would seem. Terrible for his first cross where Motherwell ended up hitting the bar.

He dropped one ball, he, much like Langfield didn't expect to get challenged as hard as he did, they never hit the bar you mong.

Langfield is pish but brown looks a liability aswell.

Sent from my U9202L-1 using Tapatalk

Looks a liability, how so? One dropped catch that DIDN'T COST US doesn't make a player a liability, that's like saying one stray pass from a midfielder makes him a liability, spastic!!

He dropped one ball, he, much like Langfield didn't expect to get challenged as hard as he did, they never hit the bar you mong.

Looks a liability, how so? One dropped catch that DIDN'T COST US doesn't make a player a liability, that's like saying one stray pass from a midfielder makes him a liability, spastic!!

Could have easily cost us. He hardly had anything to do the entire match but when called upon once in the entire match to make a simple catch he dropped it. That's what made me think he looks ropey didn't say he was shite at all, so no need to call me a spastic eh, roidy? Thought to myself FFS Langfield until I realised it wasn't even him in goals. Deserves more time in goals but based on what we've seen and the fact Mcinnes hasnt picked him all season I'm not getting my hopes up.

Could have easily cost us. He hardly had anything to do the entire match but when called upon once in the entire match to make a simple catch he dropped it. That's what made me think he looks ropey didn't say he was shite at all, so no need to call me a spastic eh, roidy? Thought to myself FFS Langfield until I realised it wasn't even him in goals. Deserves more time in goals but based on what we've seen and the fact Mcinnes hasnt picked him all season I'm not getting my hopes up.

What a load of shit, it was a slight error and it DIDN'T COST US, Langfield done the exact same last season and that cost us 2nd place, however he done that ever game, we'll see how Brown does, doesn't help when mongs like you and twostars want him to fail.

• Upvote 1

I am sick of hearing players are tired, when playing evening games. F.F.S. they are athletes that is supposed to be, they train 5 days a week, The game I was watching was like a English 3 rd team playing, many of the Aberdeen players looked uninterested, not all of them but when an engine isn't performing 100%. Performance goes out the door. Now is that another game Mcinnes will say we didn't play to our potential and still came away with a win. How many is that now 6 and counting.????? You are supposed to entertain Mr Mcinnes not complain. Last night was not entertaining AGAIN.

we got the 3 points so do's it matter how we played? would you rather we played entertaining and lost or crap and won? seriously some folk need to get a fucking grip we won and that is all that mattered

What a load of shit, it was a slight error and it DIDN'T COST US, Langfield done the exact same last season and that cost us 2nd place, however he done that ever game, we'll see how Brown does, doesn't help when mongs like you and twostars want him to fail.

I dont want him to fail. Not sure why you would think that.

Is there any particular reason you write like a mong or is it because you don't know any better?

Boring retard

Here min you fucking serpent! Stop being a keyboard warrior it disna suit you........

Personally I couldna give a fuck what a little gimp like yerself thinks about me.

Plenty oh members will vouch for my greatness

As for you, All iv heard is that 360 is a 19 year old Gimp who sits in his bedroom in his spiderman pants Tweetn about what was the best thing he shuved up his Council Gritter!!!

Langfield wouldn't have been that far off his line to catch it in the first place. Think you may need to exert some energy elsewhere before coming on here dishing out (your fav two words) insults.

Wasn't the most enjoyable or enthralling of games, but 3 points is 3 points. And it's good to bunce back after last weeks disappointment with a win.

I was pleased with the dropping of Langfield. Long overdue. Brown did fine despite an early fumble. Kicking was assured and he started moves with early throw out instead of the usual Langfield long kick up the park.

Brown will be tested more next game against County away. We'll be able to make a more measured judgement on him then. But despite the fumble, pleased with his debut.You could tell the defence were comfortable with passing it back to him, which is a refreshing change.

Taylor I thought looked more assured. I'm guessing the management have had a word and told him to keep it simple which he did. Build on it and he might get the fans onside.

Flood was a buzzbomb as per, and was everywhere breaking up Motherwell moves.

! up top does not suit Goodwillie. Not one bit. Really ineffectual last night and looked disinterested.

Other than that, not much else can be said about the game.

Motherwell were awful and rarely troubled us.

This brown "flap" seems harsh,I thought he had good position,bodyshape&technique.I would say Sutton is one of the best fair,strong challengers of goalkeepers in the league.mind if clangers was there he would have either stayed on his line impersonating a traffic cone or come after it like Stevie wonder trying to catch the sky during a game of leapfrog

• Upvote 2

Here min you fucking serpent! Stop being a keyboard warrior it disna suit you........ Personally I couldna give a fuck what a little gimp like yerself thinks about me. Plenty oh members will vouch for my greatness As for you, All iv heard is that 360 is a 19 year old Gimp who sits in his bedroom in his spiderman pants Tweetn about what was the best thing he shuved up his Council Gritter!!!

You tell him reekie.

Back to basics indeed. 4-2-3-1 and changed to 5 at the back for the middle hour of the game.

What was required tho so no complaints here.

Flood man of the match for me although Hayes had a great first 30 mins before being asked to move back into defence

Brown.

- I am a fully paid up member of the Langfield must go club but I can still look at the game objectively

- Shot stopping - 1 save not enough to make any opinion on

- Dealing with cross balls - Jury certainly out - 1 very shaky moment

- Distribution - Very good, keep it up. (Certainly think McGinn for one didnt like having the ball blasted at him from 80 yards)

- Overall jury out - needs more games and think fair to give him the next three games before the November international break

- Think he will get those games and think he has a good chance to do well as expect us to play fairly defensive and Ando to be back soon

Move on to the next one

• Upvote 3

Point of order...

How good, bad or indifferent Brown is makes no difference to the question of Clangfool's competence or otherwise.

Clangfud has been utter shite since day one. The fact that we've been paying his wages this long is an abominable reflection of those who backed him, from the backers in the boardroom to the fat orange cunt to Gengis to Paw B to Deek. As for Leighton, he fucking hates everything so he's not giving a fuck, the mink tink shit.

On a side note. I got absolutely wankered pre match in 6°North. Some affa fine beers in there.

Looked busy when I walked past. I see a new place opened next door too looked pretty good. I was a tad boozy before the game and unfortunately missed the first goal having a slash!!! I thought overall AFC were pretty poor but a win is a win so canny grumble too much. Nice to see Brown getting a chance. Mwell were awful and had we been playing any top 4 team we would have struggled. Midfield has a problem with no creativity. Defence did ok and forwards not creating enough options. There was wads of space out on the left in the 1st half and no one exploited it which is disappointing! Let's hope a better performance v Hamilton in cup?