What Do You Weigh?

Clydeside_Sheep

What do you wrigj chuttetx

After my GI s I'm thinking g I could take you

I have fuckin' no idea what you're saying here Blurts. I think the second sentence might mean that after you've entertained some American soldiers you may want to make sweet love to me?

Thanks for the offer, but the answer is no - tidy birds are my thing. If I ever suffer a brain trauma and awake sexually aroused by fat, sweaty blokes - I'll know who to PM.

• Upvote 2

I have fuckin' no idea what you're saying here Blurts. I think the second sentence might mean that after you've entertained some American soldiers you may want to make sweet love to me?

Thanks for the offer, but the answer is no - tidy birds are my thing. If I ever suffer a brain trauma and awake sexually aroused by fat, sweaty blokes - I'll know who to PM.

You're goosed if it's after 7pm.

Dont let him wine and dine you

You'll never get fed.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I waddled onto the scales again last night, for the first time since I was revealed as a 17.5 stone bull-walrus.

I fully expected to see the dreaded 17.5 spin up again (last weekend it was my birthday and I ate and drank like a King fri-sat-sun).

But - I am pleased to announce - I am now only 17 stone, having lost a cool 0.5 stone (over 3 weeks, I think).

Most encouragingly, this has been done with no real effort, as the bad weather put paid to any idea of walking etc recently.

I have just been "eating less shite" - cut out the boredom-eating at work, staying away from the fast food joints (only one visit in 2015) and restraining myself at home.

I have modestly cut back on alcohol too, but the wife claimed not to have noticed (hic), so perhaps I could cut back more. One evening all I drank was vodka and soda (the detritus of new year, which I found in a cupboard) in an ostentatious display of weight-consciousness.

Not bad eh? I might just be able to take those thong swim-pants on holday yet :)

PS - I could murder 10 pints and a massive curry! :laughing:

So I waddled onto the scales again last night, for the first time since I was revealed as a 17.5 stone bull-walrus.

I fully expected to see the dreaded 17.5 spin up again (last weekend it was my birthday and I ate and drank like a King fri-sat-sun).

But - I am pleased to announce - I am now only 17 stone, having lost a cool 0.5 stone (over 3 weeks, I think).

Most encouragingly, this has been done with no real effort, as the bad weather put paid to any idea of walking etc recently.

I have just been "eating less shite" - cut out the boredom-eating at work, staying away from the fast food joints (only one visit in 2015) and restraining myself at home.

I have modestly cut back on alcohol too, but the wife claimed not to have noticed (hic), so perhaps I could cut back more. One evening all I drank was vodka and soda (the detritus of new year, which I found in a cupboard) in an ostentatious display of weight-consciousness.

Not bad eh? I might just be able to take those thong swim-pants on holday yet :)

PS - I could murder 10 pints and a massive curry! :laughing:

Put some effort in you lazy bastard. The weight will fall off. Blitz it.

:laughing:

Nothing to do with all the booze and pit stops at the Meze house of course.

Maybe the first but I haven't been to Meze house in a good while. In fact, that's a lie, I had a large munchie box but only finished about half nae too long ago.

Then again, it's probably not the booze either, I've always been a pissheid :laughing: I've put it down to needing a shite and having a lot of loose change in my pooch.

Put some effort in you lazy bastard. The weight will fall off. Blitz it.

Well now that the weather is (was) a bit better, I walked ~10 miles over Mon-Tues there (during lunchtimes and early evening). At a decent pace too, to lift the heart rate.

I am also about to acquire a bicycle and a cardio machine (both scavenged from people who dont use them anymore - I have learned thrift from the Aberdonians!).

And lent will soon be with us, which means no booze for ~7 weeks.

Every little helps!

Well now that the weather is (was) a bit better, I walked ~10 miles over Mon-Tues there (during lunchtimes and early evening). At a decent pace too, to lift the heart rate.

I am also about to acquire a bicycle and a cardio machine (both scavenged from people who dont use them anymore - I have learned thrift from the Aberdonians!).

And lent will soon be with us, which means no booze for ~7 weeks.

Every little helps!

I covered 14.3km yesterday at work (had on my Polar GPS to check how far I walk as I'm covering a huge work site) at temperatures in the high 20's celcius then did a 10k run after shift in the gym.

Doing the card deck workout tonight as recommended by Pash and not looking forward to it one bit.