What Do You Weigh?

Clydeside_Sheep

I'm a short skinny fucker about 11st. Having said that I remember getting a medical at work where they do your fat% and all that. A not that fat mate @13st was ripping the piss till I pointed out that because I was more than 20% less body fat if you took that off I was heaver than him in actual gunage. Was a few years ago now though.

Double knee replacements...I'm guessing this is on account of your weight taking it's toll on your originals?...Dear God KSL...

Nothing to do with my weight Redstar, although might not help now.

Premature arthritis which was brought on by serious knee injuries in my late teens playing football. Not rehabilitating properly and making them worse when out pissed and twisting them awkwardly.

• Site Sponsor

Snap and snap.

Was 10 stone dead for most of my adult life. Piled it on since I turned 30, beer gut and a double chin.

Trying to eat healthier and do the cross trainer more but it's a struggle.

Wait till you turn 40 then 50 and you'll see what a struggle it is to keep the bastard weight off.

At 30, my ideal running weight was 9st 4lb.

Injuries, kids and age took over and before you know it, I was 13.7.

Definitely gets tougher the older you get, Loon

I'm just shy of 90kg which is just over 14st. My best weight is about 85 to 86kg - anything lighter and I start looking skinny. I'm nae particularly tall, just under 6' - but I'm fairly well built.

I was skinny as fuck as a kid and teenager, then in my early to mid 20s bulked up a fair bit. I have been as high as 99kg - at which weight I start to look fat. Actually if I'm honest folk probably think I'm fat before that, that's just when I noticed. I was working offshore on a Danish rig where the food was fine as fuck and there was fuck all to do. Ate four 3-course meals a day for a fortnight and came off a fat cunt.

At my current level I can easily run for 90 minutes on the fitba pitch, but haven't touched a weight at a gym in over ten years. I agree with Som Dullivan, it definitely changes when you get older. If I was to eat as much as I feel like I want, when I want, of the type I want then my weight would spiral out of control. If you want to lose weight, cut out processed sugar completely and lose carbs in your evening meal. It will fall off.

Nothing to do with my weight Redstar, although might not help now.

Premature arthritis which was brought on by serious knee injuries in my late teens playing football. Not rehabilitating properly and making them worse when out pissed and twisting them awkwardly.

This is the heaviest I've ever been.

Looking to drop 2-3 stone.

Any more and I think I'd look like I'm ill.

A fat 17.1/2 at the moment.

Quite tall and broad, but that can hide only so much.

Need to get fit, but can't run as I need a double knee replacement, gyms bore the fuck out of me, so I've purchased a bike and will be out cycling and getting fit that way.

Also going to cut down massively on the ale and drink spirits instead.

That'll do the trick.

I am the same - tall, which hides a multitude of sins, but increasingly I looked like I was wearing a rubber ring under my clothes. Ugh.

What you say above is pretty much my plan too. Think Gin and Vodka is the way ahead for the next months, these are the least calorific bevy. (Bevy being important, of course, except during Lent) Mix with diet tonic water or, better, soda water. Only about 50 - 60 cals per drink.

(Look at me talking about calories - what a big poof eh?)

Good luck!