Ryan Jack

Shinnie will be the midfield play maker...probably captain as well...Jack will leave for around £750k...

Under DM/ Yule we will be demanding a greater fee - we also are no longer required to sell our top players. For me Shinnie is clearly a better player than Jack and would be an improvement in midfield. Wouldnt back out of a challenge either.

Guest RosemountRed

Surprised there hasn't been an announcement on Jack either way, DM said we've offered him a good deal, I imagine around 3k a week, if he hasn't accepted that yet then I assume he's off.

Jack=Rowson=Young.

No better or worse than these ho have came through the ranks in the past.

:hysterical:

Jack doesn't need to go in hard for 50/50s all the time like such cart horses precisely because he's so good. Who do we think is going to come in and be better? I still say if he's wanting out we need to sell him now but I don't think we'd be using the money to get a better player in that position (otherwise, obviously, the team he'd be going to would buy them...).

:hysterical:

Jack doesn't need to go in hard for 50/50s all the time like such cart horses precisely because he's so good. Who do we think is going to come in and be better? I still say if he's wanting out we need to sell him now but I don't think we'd be using the money to get a better player in that position (otherwise, obviously, the team he'd be going to would buy them...).

Deluded.

General good player and defensive midfielder and young aswell

Hmmm.

I'm nae convinced.

Have you compiled a dossier over a period of games from which you've come to the conclusion that we should sign up this lad that nae cunt had heard of until a couple of months ago?

P.s. This doesn't include Sportscene highlight reels and seeing his name in the list of scorers in the Sunday Post

Hmmm.

I'm nae convinced.

Have you compiled a dossier over a period of games from which you've come to the conclusion that we should sign up this lad that nae cunt had heard of until a couple of months ago?

P.s. This doesn't include Sportscene highlight reels and seeing his name in the list of scorers in the Sunday Post

He's been hopeless since he scored that wonder goal.