Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Barrie McKay left wing finished 7 places above Aberdeen.

Alan Forrest right wing played for Livingston and finished 3 places above Aberdeen.

Anyone else yous need to know about?

Yeah who is Grant? Is he the bald cunt from East Enders? 

Was that the first time in those players careers that they have finished above Aberdeen? They will probably put that on their CV for their biggest accomplishments in their career  

7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Alan Forrest right wing played for Livingston and finished 3 places above Aberdeen.

We have 1 bad not to be repeated season in over a decade

So the above isnt the boast you think

The fact you think it is shows up the utter mediocre (if you are lucky) shite hearts are

45 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

We have 1 bad not to be repeated season in over a decade

So the above isnt the boast you think

The fact you think it is shows up the utter mediocre (if you are lucky) shite hearts are

Where did they finish last time us and livi were above them? Oh yeah, bottom. The cheek of that cunt, like a homeless lad slagging off your curtains.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

In season 2022/2023 the Famous Aberdeen WILL finish above Hearts.

Hearts european adventure will bite them in the arse, absolutely no doubt about that and the league campaign will suffer as a consequence. 

Scottish football is basically shite and apart from the highly funded arse cheeks doing OK to well in Europe all the other teams tend to end up embarrassing themselves.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Shankland.

Man marked by Phil Jagielka.

Only scores twice.

Useless.

Ross County next for this imposter.

The ball pretty much deflected off Shankland for the 1st and then he tried everything possible to fuck up the 2nd. I'm not worried in the slightest about him. He'll prove to be a shite striker in this league once again and Hearts will prove to be a flash in the pan. Know your level ya hun cunt. 

• Upvote 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 7/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Zeus said:

Fucking hell ?

St Johnstone have signed Ryan McGowan. Another 30+ player. Them, Hibs or St Mirrent to go down imo 

Fuck you man.

Hibs will finish third this season.

In a group with Morton, Falkirk, Bonnyrigg and Clyde. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 7/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Anyone that doubts Shankland won't get goals as an out and out centre forward for Scotland's 3rd best team, 

?????

Only Hearts fans think their club is the third best....  How depressing....

Even fans of arse cancer clubs like Falkirk will tell you their club is the best in the country. 

Fucking mentalists.  Truly.  Never change Jambos.

?????

18 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

There is no danger hearts finish above us this season. I suspect a fight to get into the top 6 for them. I don't think it's too much to say they faced little to no competition for 3rd last year. 

I think they'll be decent at times but it will be interesting to see how playing weekly European football for the best part of 3 months affects them. 

I'd also like to think we'll be better equipped to compete this year. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

They were average last season. I’d like to think a few teams will actually challenge them this season. Complete embarrassment 4th down last season. Motherwell are currently representing the league in Europe and only won 2 or 3 games in 2022. 

Aye one of my mates was saying motherwell and united will do OK against Prague and Alkmaar. Fucking motherwell struggling even to make that round. Both were just abit less shite than the rest but neither are good sides. 

They both lost more than they won in the league. Says it all?

51 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye one of my mates was saying motherwell and united will do OK against Prague and Alkmaar. Fucking motherwell struggling even to make that round. Both were just abit less shite than the rest but neither are good sides. 

They both lost more than they won in the league. Says it all?

Teams with stature like Motherwell and United will struggle against any team in the qualifying rounds. They will be happy with the extra revenue generated by playing one qualifying game at home like a preseason match. Joke clubs representing Scotland in Europe. 

17 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Teams with stature like Motherwell and United will struggle against any team in the qualifying rounds. They will be happy with the extra revenue generated by playing one qualifying game at home like a preseason match. Joke clubs representing Scotland in Europe. 

Playing one qualifying round probably costs them money not makes them any so that’s a good thing 

27 minutes ago, thurso said:

Playing one qualifying round probably costs them money not makes them any so that’s a good thing 

How do you work that out? 

How does a bus to Ireland and a few hotel rooms cost more than the league placing prize money, home ticket takings, TV money and uefa prize money combined?