Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Swear Porteous also said that Mordor was his favourite stadium too, no doubt he'll turn out to be a boyhood Hun, cunt

He said that sarcastically cos often times Hibs would get away from there with 3 points. 

There's more chance of Neil Lennon ending up at Sevco. 

Not happening - Ryan hates them as much as we do. 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Hearts confirm interest in bringing Calum Paterson back to Tynecastle. Not getting much game time at Sheffield Wednesday

Big wages and zero sell on. Thank fuck we are trying to do something different now instead of the boring journeyman type. Not as if he will be a stand out in our league now either. Not sure what the upside to this signing would be?

Paterson had all the attributes at Hearts. Solid. Great engine. Ferocious. Most aggressive header of a ball I've seen at Hearts.

But.

Nobody knew what he was.

Did well at Cardiff and fans loved his attitude. Confirmed not a RB. Played up front.

Moved to Wednesday. Looks bit overweight. Poor stats.

So I'm not sure. Hearts obviously look to players like Kingsley or McKay who are struggling down south who might rekindle things up here.

Paterson loves Hearts which is never a bad thing in dressing room.

Happy with his return but not sure if significant wage.

• Dildo 2
37 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Paterson had all the attributes at Hearts. Solid. Great engine. Ferocious. Most aggressive header of a ball I've seen at Hearts.

But.

Nobody knew what he was.

Did well at Cardiff and fans loved his attitude. Confirmed not a RB. Played up front.

So I'm not sure. Hearts obviously look to players like Kingsley or McKay who are struggling down south who might rekindle things up here.

Paterson always had a headed goal in him he was dangerous in the opposition box and was a good athlete not seen him play in a long time though. Defensively I always thought he was very suspect. At SPL level he is decent enough seems a Neilson type player. 

1 hour ago, Shinniesta said:

Paterson always had a headed goal in him he was dangerous in the opposition box and was a good athlete not seen him play in a long time though. Defensively I always thought he was very suspect. At SPL level he is decent enough seems a Neilson type player. 

I'm torn Shinn.

He's not a natural RB and in Atkinson we already have a RB who can attack but not defend.

And as a CF he can cause a bit mayhem but if gonna be 8k a week we can surely get a natural CF who gets us goals regularly.

But. If we were at Easter Road and needed a goal. I'd want Paterson. He can be a real machine. Or how I remember him.

Happy to sign him but as one of our top 3 earners? Dunno. Our management would need to really get a lot out of him. And they say we need pace up front beside Shanks. So they sign another non pace player? Not sure.

You're right a Neilson type player. A forward that can defend to some degree. Defend corners. Physical. etc.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

But.

Nobody knew what he was.

I’m surprised he’s only 28, feels like he should be much older than that, maybe it’s the moustache.

Rangers approach 15 year old Hearts centre forward James Wilson as Celtic, Man Utd and Spurs all show interest.

What's the point in youth? We're losing our best to Rangers, Villa, etc before fans even see them in a first team shirt. Agents part of the problem, unsettling youngsters to make a fast buck.

We're always gonna lose our best players but would be good to get these youngsters developed and introduced cautiously to our first team, see a year or two of them, before they leave to further their careers and yeah, make us a few quid in the process.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Rangers approach 15 year old Hearts centre forward James Wilson as Celtic, Man Utd and Spurs all show interest.

What's the point in youth? We're losing our best to Rangers, Villa, etc before fans even see them in a first team shirt. Agents part of the problem, unsettling youngsters to make a fast buck.

We're always gonna lose our best players but would be good to get these youngsters developed and introduced cautiously to our first team, see a year or two of them, before they leave to further their careers and yeah, make us a few quid in the process.

As pointed out in another thread we have gained from taking youth from lesser teams than us but I would prefer to see something done to stop this. No issues with prospects leaving to further their career but would be nice to see them in first team and clubs to make a bit of cash off them first. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Kobe forward and Japanese U21 cap Yutaro Oda looks like signing for Hearts. 

All I know is he's meant to be rapid fast. Can play CF, second striker or on the wing.

Think we're still in for Paterson too. 

Heard we're looking to release at least 5 players to make way for signings in January. Although suppose doesn't mean 5 in. 

Forwards and wingers would be Shankland, Boyce, Henderson, Ota, Paterson, McKay, GMS, Ginnelly, Snodgrass, Forrest. We don't need all that.

10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

All I know is he's meant to be rapid fast. Can play CF, second striker or on the wing.

Heard we're looking to release at least 5 players to make way for signings in January. Although suppose doesn't mean 5 in. 

Forwards and wingers would be Shankland, Boyce, Henderson, Ota, Paterson, McKay, GMS, Ginnelly, Snodgrass, Forrest. We don't need all that.

We didn’t actually ask for an update! Think you are mistaking us for people who give a f*ck

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Genuinely wouldn’t take 1 of those players for Aberdeen.

47 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

They are all solid SPL players with exception of the new lad who no1 knows what like he will be. Probably wouldn’t take much if any to start for us. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

We didn’t actually ask for an update! Think you are mistaking us for people who give a f*ck

It’s for ALL the inferior teams. Maybe you missed that

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You came on a thread about transfer news for teams outside Aberdeen in the SPFL to find out what St Mirren are up to yeah? You're trying too hard.

At least get the actual topic correct & stop being in denial 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fuck off.