Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

McNaughton is no longer good enough to play for us. Would be a Maybury/Ross/McNamara/McNamee type signing, based on how good they were ten years before.

I can see him at Dundee Utd.

Nor is Morris. Would be a Tate/Daniels type signing based on they were absolutely pish before we signed them.

I can see him at Raith Rovers by season end.

Nor is Morris. Would be a Tate/Daniels type signing based on they were absolutely pish before we signed them.

Loaned out in January, after lengthy spell out injured, to "help him regain fitness and get first team football". Then he won't be offered a new deal and we'll forget all about this brain fart that McInnes has had.

The signing of Morris is so absurd that I'm thinking he's actually going to come good. I've nae idea what kind of twisted logic that is because like many here I think the boy's crap but I've just got some kind of a feeling that he's going to prove us all wrong.

Morris is a decent player.

He will be proving all this nonsense about him wrong shortly.

He's injury prone which is why he's only got a year. Give him a chance.

Can you give us an example on where you seen this?

Genuine question like. As everytime I seen him, he was honking.

Guest milne_afc

Morris came off the bench at Tannadice in a 2-0 match when we looked like we could knock five past them, Rooney barely got another touch after that. The 3-1 opener that season he also strolled as well as being the motm at Hampden for the LC semi. Apart from that I couldn't comment.

I remember the one. Didn't Daniels score for us (his debut)? And Langfield chucked one in from Ciftci?

Aye that's it.

So what is RAZOR talking about here?

He was the one that asked the question as well ffs. It was 2014. League cup fair enough.

Dundee United had to attack first.

Brown was a disgrace but he can't actually win the game for the opposition as you preposterously appear to be suggesting.

By attack you mean kick a fairly harmless ball at him and watch him make an arse of it? Masterful.

And suggesting that chocolate wristed cunt lost us that game is no more preposterous than suggesting that he cost us the title as you did a few weeks ago, in the topic that you made about it.

• Upvote 1

By attack you mean kick a fairly harmless ball at him and watch him make an arse of it? Masterful.

And suggesting that chocolate wristed cunt lost us that game is no more preposterous than suggesting that he cost us the title as you did a few weeks ago, in the topic that you made about it.

Think it was the fact that Brown was watching the ball, had his hands out to save it then for some reason decided to move his hands out the way to let the ball past into net that makes it even more crazy.

Still would have won the match if Rooney's header for 2-0 not been unjustly denied.

I've already said it before, he won the game for United at Hampden, SC semi 2014.

I meant 2015.

Aye that's it.

So what is RAZOR talking about here?

He was the one that asked the question as well ffs. It was 2014. League cup fair enough.

:clangers2:

Think it was the fact that Brown was watching the ball, had his hands out to save it then for some reason decided to move his hands out the way to let the ball past into net that makes it even more crazy.

Still would have won the match if Rooney's header for 2-0 not been unjustly denied.

You're completely wrong. Watch the game again.