Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Ourselves, Patrick, Ross County and Dundee looking stronger on paper. Inverness and Motherwell currently looking like they are in for a long season. Celtic aren't working me. I actually think we've had the most successful window thus far.

Any news on any further signings? Greg Stewart?

Ourselves, Patrick, Ross County and Dundee looking stronger on paper. Inverness and Motherwell currently looking like they are in for a long season. Celtic aren't working me. I actually think we've had the most successful window thus far.

Any news on any further signings? Greg Stewart?

Motherwell finished the season a much better side than they started & they can build on that I am sure. They have some decent attacking players & a good mix of experience.

Killie have also strengthened (on paper) with numbers & although mostly unknowns, from decent levels of clubs. Very much a few 'ones to watch' types in there.

Nae so sure Dundee are any stronger, especially if they lose one or both of Stewart & Hemmings.

We have strengthened the squad & as such the first team in that at least there is more of a challenge from the bench it seems but we desperately need to strengthen the midfield starters before we can be happy with the window fully.

I would say that transfer fees involving Celtic and The Rangers are always hugely exaggerated in the Scottish press.

Not to indulge your Celtic/Rangers paranoia too much but I have to agree with this. The weegia absolutely do artificially inflate the value of "old firm" players. Look at that boy that Brentford bought for £1million (reportedly) from der hun. Celtic also managed to sell that Kazim-Richards boy. I wouldn't be surprised if this Leverkusen thing is true at all.

Agreed, as I said also in the other thread. The fact that McNaughton was wanting to locate back to Scotland makes the Morris signing all the more wasteful/strange

DM must see something he likes in Morris, and I'm thinking he doesn't want many older players in the squad by the looks of things

One of SuperKev's best traits was his speed. Surely after all his injuries, at his age it's gone?

I'm quite happy we've avoided this one. Anderson was great to have back as a dressing room leader and as a solid defender who never relied on pace anyway. SuperKev was too fond of a night out when he was last with the Dons and wouldn't want him acting the same way this time around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1