Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Noticed he was playing cricket for some team at the weekend. Surely as a professional footballer that's a bit daft to (a) be doing that, and (b) allow it to be publicised.

Can't imagine his employers would be too impressed at a broken hand or some kind of injury from playing that.

That's it then. He's signing for the Huns. They'll love that he plays cricket because both their former star keepers Andy Gorham & Andy Gorham did as well.

• Downvote 1

Hearts sign fat and injured winger Amankwaa on 1.5 year deal.

Hearts warn Amankwaa in Feb he's fat and injured.

This week Hearts warn Amankwaa no first team squad. Cos he's fat and injured.

Sake....?

Is the boy on trial at us ATM any good? Nowak

Good to see Hibs telling Celtic to fuck off with their bids for McGinn.

Celtic must rate McGinn higher than Armstrong, based on the fact they've just sold him and he's not been getting much game time. He was sold for £7M, so they can fuck off with their £1.32M to £2M bids.

They paid more for Scott Brown and McGinn is a far better footballer than that cunt.

Personally hope he stays at Hibs and they get fuck all for him next summer. Lennon could actually do some damage with a few million to spend.

Good to see Hibs telling Celtic to fuck off with their bids for McGinn.

Celtic must rate McGinn higher than Armstrong, based on the fact they've just sold him and he's not been getting much game time. He was sold for £7M, so they can fuck off with their £1.32M to £2M bids.

They may have told them to fk off but only to hold out for a bigger fee, which is fair enough but the fact he's in the stand tonight is quite telling knowing if he played then it would lower his appeal to the tims if they get knocked out of champions league & couldn't play in Europa for them.

Hibs are basically saying yes you will likely get him but you will pay what we want or fk off.

They paid more for Scott Brown and McGinn is a far better footballer than that cunt.

Personally hope he stays at Hibs and they get fuck all for him next summer. Lennon could actually do some damage with a few million to spend.

I think St Mirren are due 30% of whatever fee McGinn gets sold for. I don't think Hibs will get much more than £2m as McGinn only has a year left on his contract. If Celtic play the waiting game I think Hibs will buckle and sell for less than they are asking for. Celtic in the box seat with McGinn entering last year of his contract and clearly wanting to go to his boyhood heroes.

Should we not approach Celtic and offer them £300,000 or £400,000 for a midfielder and a left back on there books so they can in turn offer this to Hibs. I would take Christie (start of last season Christie) or Allan and they must have a decent left back that's not getting a game.

Should we not approach Celtic and offer them £300,000 or £400,000 for a midfielder and a left back on there books so they can in turn offer this to Hibs. I would take Christie (start of last season Christie) or Allan and they must have a decent left back that's not getting a game.

I'm pretty sure the tims aren't scraping around trying to find the cash for Mcginn, unfortunately.

Allan will likely be going to Easter Road as part of the deal.

Mallan is one I'm surprised we weren't interested in.

McInnes has kept tabs on Mallan going back to his time at St Mirren and I'd be pretty certain that he made enquiries about him but for whatever reason we either didn't pursue our interest, or he intimated Hibs was more attractive to him.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mallan's Hibs move will be part of a merry-go-round that will ultimately see a certain Celtic player joining us when John McGinn eventually does go to Celtic.