Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Hearts just signed their 12th of this window.

As things stand at the moment Hearts' squad is massive compared to ours. Whether the vast majority of the players they have signed will significantly improve the dross they served up for the majority of last season only time will tell.

I suspect they will be stronger this season. If Naismith stays fit he will do very well for them.

As things stand at the moment Hearts' squad is massive compared to ours. Whether the vast majority of the players they have signed will significantly improve the dross they served up for the majority of last season only time will tell.

I suspect they will be stronger this season. If Naismith stays fit he will do very well for them.

As things stand at the moment we must have one of the smallest squads of senior players in the division.

Lafferty and Souttar will go. We have Lafferty on stupid money and need it to stop. He won't go unless a club beats it. Rumours of up to £10k a week. Even half that is a lot. We need Souttar money for Ann's fuck ups and mismanagement of the stand.

Our squad was thread bare last year. This is just addressing that where we were playing our kids team.

I think Olly Lee is a find.

Garrucio at LB doing so well reconsidering trying to get Mitchell. Burns already looking decent.

Naismith will be a better player especially if pushed up properly.

Haring looking like a cunt who likes a tangle. Good in the air.

Edwards played DM at thistle but likes AM. Think he might do well beside Olly.

Vanecek as the Flute replacement is an aggressive target man. Knees. Elbows. Brilliant. Missed one of them. Wins everything in the box.

Mulraney flying. Fast as fuck down that right and looking unplayable. Surprises me.

MacLean looking clever and linking well. No idea about Ikpeazu. But the fucker is a unit.

Bozanic as DM looking ok but not tested. Important role for us. Lynchpin with 3 at back.

No idea about goalie. Low expectations.

Out. Hopefully. Cowie. Hughes. Amankwaa. Sammon. Martin. Bids welcome.

TBF though. We finished 6th. So my optimism is based on these cunts being better. Have to say. Delighted with ur dealings which look woeful. And Hivs will be fuck all without McGeough and McGinn. Although Mallan a good signing. And that forward that Sunderland wanted.

I still say Hearts 3rd.

Lafferty and Souttar will go. We have Lafferty on stupid money and need it to stop. He won't go unless a club beats it. Rumours of up to £10k a week. Even half that is a lot. We need Souttar money for Ann's fuck ups and mismanagement of the stand.

Our squad was thread bare last year. This is just addressing that where we were playing our kids team.

Garrucio at LB doing so well reconsidering trying to get Mitchell. Burns already looking decent.

Vanecek as the Flute replacement is an aggressive target man. Knees. Elbows. Brilliant. Missed one of them. Wins everything in the box.

Mulraney flying. Fast as fuck down that right and looking unplayable. Surprises me.

MacLean looking clever and linking well. No idea about Ikpeazu. But the fucker is a unit.

Bozanic as DM looking ok but not tested. Important role for us. Lynchpin with 3 at back.

TBF though. We finished 6th. So my optimism is based on these cunts being better. Have to say. Delighted with ur dealings which look woeful. And Hivs will be fuck all without McGeough and McGinn. Although Mallan a good signing. And that forward that Sunderland wanted.

I still say Hearts 3rd.

Hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

I still say Hearts 3rd.

Talked shite last season after a 0-0 draw with us and then finished 6th. You think you'd learn.

I still say Hearts 3rd.

Olly Lee is shite as you will discover. You signed the wrong brother.

I still say Hearts 3rd.

Lol

3-0 Cove win is only option Hearts can hope for. They can make all the bullshit excuses they want & suck up apologies but they should be kicked out of the cup really. Had it been a knock out round they would be out, so just because it is a group it should be no different.

Kick the cunts oot

Could they get kicked out of the tournament?

It's the SPFL we're talking about here.

Of course they won't kick them out.

They SHOULD as that is the correct application of the rules.

But they won't.

Cove will be awarded a win they didn't earn & Hearts will stay in the competition

But is the punishment losing the game, therefore in a knockout competition you are out? I've no idea either way just asking.

Not sure but ......

However, Albion Rovers were thrown out of the Challenge Cup - also an SPFL competition - in addition to their £2000 fine for fielding Liam McGuigan in a 3-0 win over Spartans last season.