Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Genuinely hope we get tossed out and this old cunt quits and fucks off with her tartan blanket back to the scone rooms in Morningside.

We're a fuckin joke club. Sorry we forgot to order seats. Sorry we don't register players. Sorry we appointed a boy child Frank Spencer. Sorry to Paatelainen our fans shouted at you. Well done Hibs on your cup win. Just. Fuck. Off. Budge. Fuck. Off.

Again. Hope we get pumped out Monday. Be worth it for the seethe.

• Upvote 1

Must have been Scottish Cup for Cove.

Definitely League Cup.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/cove-rangers-charged-spfl/

"The SPFL have found Cove Rangers guilty of listing an ineligible player on the teamsheet against Alloa.

The club have been fined £2,000, with 75 per cent of that suspended until December 31, 2017.

Lewis Dunbar was an unused substitute in the Betfred Cup game with the Championship club last Tuesday.

But Cove had not properly registered the 18-year-old for the match, which finished 4-0 to Alloa."

Um - sheffield utd have bid 5m for martyn waghorn.

What in the name of fuck is going on.

england is fucking stupid. What a bunch of arseholes.

To be fair Dad that's the way it is and 5 million is about right for the going rate doon there.

Worse players than him have gone for more.

If the Welsh loons really want McKenna then we have to hang on till they pay top wack for him,the ball is in oor court,stop selling players on the cheap.

Hey absolutely son - but that's what I mean, any sign of decency and it's multi millions.

Always thought he was OK... But on his way to being 5m worth? Time for Del to hunt the euro markets. Things are fucked down yonder.

Quite a few people have been saying this for a while now... McInnes argument is that he prefers 'a British dressing room'. However there is absolutely no value. GBP 5M gets you Martyn Waghorn down south?

Much more cost-effective to concentrate our efforts elsewhere.

Genuinely hope we get tossed out and this old cunt quits and fucks off with her tartan blanket back to the scone rooms in Morningside.

We're a fuckin joke club. Sorry we forgot to order seats. Sorry we don't register players. Sorry we appointed a boy child Frank Spencer. Sorry to Paatelainen our fans shouted at you. Well done Hibs on your cup win. Just. Fuck. Off. Budge. Fuck. Off.

Again. Hope we get pumped out Monday. Be worth it for the seethe.

You really do fit in on here with your hatred for your club.

They have been making noise recently about the expansion of the scouting network to european regions - not a moment too soon.

Bring in a few Dutchs and frenchies and Germans - terrific.

If you notice the Premier& Championship doon south nearly every signing comes from abroad,am no on about the big signings,but if you look at some of the lesser clubs in these leagues especially the championship they find bargains abroad.

Maybe oor club is too fuckin lazy to go hunt,instead sit on their hands and wait for two Bob agents to tell them some plodder at Crewe is oot of contract.

No offence to Crewe,quite admire the way their academy churns oot good players over the years.

It's been the case for a while. We just don't have good enough scouting.

Unfortunately the scouting network was disbanded in favour of the GWT’s “contacts” book several years ago...pandering to the auld cunts ego is at the heart of most things rotten at the club...

Definitely League Cup.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/cove-rangers-charged-spfl/

"The SPFL have found Cove Rangers guilty of listing an ineligible player on the teamsheet against Alloa.

The club have been fined £2,000, with 75 per cent of that suspended until December 31, 2017.

Lewis Dunbar was an unused substitute in the Betfred Cup game with the Championship club last Tuesday.

But Cove had not properly registered the 18-year-old for the match, which finished 4-0 to Alloa."

Ah, apologies. I thought last season was the first competition with the mini group stage.

The more everyone else shits it the more i feel quite laid back about the whole thing.

I had a feeling we were only half prepared as usual but this window I thought no it's been harder than ever with the money down south just getting behind stupid now.

I'm sure we'll get some more senior players in but if we have to go with the kids then great, I look forward to seeing McInnes give a decent group of lads a real shot - bring 4 or 5 into the squad and start using them properly.

:-)

The more everyone else shits it the more i feel quite laid back about the whole thing.

I had a feeling we were only half prepared as usual but this window I thought no it's been harder than ever with the money down south just getting behind stupid now.

I'm sure we'll get some more senior players in but if we have to go with the kids then great, I look forward to seeing McInnes give a decent group of lads a real shot - bring 4 or 5 into the squad and start using them properly.

:-)

The bit in bold is the problem I think.

It's why McInnes needs to cast his net further afield. There's no value down there anymore.

It's both though isn't it?

The increased money in the English lower league is what's changed this time.

But if we had a better scouting approach over the last few years we would have more options at this point and probably have signed a player or two from somewhere in europe.

As it stands our already slightly lax recruitment approach has been blown to fuck so far this window. (still time to recover it)

Matt Kennedy signs 2 year deal with St Johnstone. Could be an interesting one.

Wouldn't surprise me if Clarke get's him playing, although I wonder if there is an attitude problem, as he's had mair clubs than Tiger Woods and still only 23 y/o.

If Clarke finds something there, then he's definitely one to watch... would imagine he'd think twice about heading down south again too (think he's played for most teams in England!)!