Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Just seen that on Utd Mad - 100k seems a bit of a steal. I wouldn't object to him arriving at Pittodrie this summer. I imagine if he is available - DM will be pursing this option. May or McKay? This would really wind up the Caley fans.

Can't say that this would be high on our list of priorities this season.

Any Hearts players we could go for to wind you them up?

Funny enough, just a fortnight ago, my inlaws to be were on holiday in some swanky resort in Turkey, and who should sit down at the adjacent sun beds, elbows McCulloch himself.

I was disappointed to hear they became holiday friends, but was pleased to hear the Mrs2b father destroyed LM at golf after him bumping his gums about a 4 handicap (the father in law2b has a scratch handicap unbeknownst to LM)

Funny enough, just a fortnight ago, my inlaws to be were on holiday in some swanky resort in Turkey, and who should sit down at the adjacent sun beds, elbows McCulloch himself.

I was disappointed to hear they became holiday friends, but was pleased to hear the Mrs2b father destroyed LM at golf after him bumping his gums about a 4 handicap (the father in law2b has a scratch handicap unbeknownst to LM)

3 hours standing next to McCulloch with a golf club wasted.

• Upvote 5

Hamilton have announced a shower of poor signings today it would seem. Christian Nade, a boy from Dumbarton and a couple of foreigners. Loan signing from Norwich might turn out to be alright.

It's a scrap between them and Killie for the drop surely.

Patrick thistle will be in the mix surely

Ross County, Killie or Hamilton.

Disagree that Ross County will be in the mix for the drop. They had the best form/ results outside Celtic from January - end of season. Jim McIntyre has made several good signings for them - I even think Foster will be a good signing for them. I'd take Jim McIntyre as a replacement to DM - if and when he leaves.

Partick have lost several key players so see them and Hamilton as favourites for the drop.

McKay in talks with united - looks like they are not after May.

Feel Aberdeen needs to get another forward - I like McKay but would also like May - just hope we sign one of them. Again May or McKay?

id take them both but stevie may has more about his game. Can see us playing him off the left or interchanging with mcginn and Hayes in the 3. I don't think mckay could play that role, more of a penalty box striker and he's not got the physical presence to oust Rooney from our first 11. May is the player I hope we get above all others but I fear we'll be trumped by some nonentity English outfit.

Any chance we could sign somebody who hasn't left the SPL to fail in England?

Just throwing that out there.

Most of our best players over the past few years fall into that category - Rooney, McGinn, Reynolds, Anderson, Flood, Robson. And we can add Quinn to that equation too - he'll be a great signing. Even think Goodie will be good this season.

Folk need to get over this - if they are successful for us - who cares?

Hope we add one of May or McKay to that list.

Most of our best players over the past few years fall into that category - Rooney, McGinn, Reynolds, Anderson, Flood, Robson. And we can add Quinn to that equation too - he'll be a great signing. Even think Goodie will be good this season.

Folk need to get over this - if they are successful for us - who cares?

Hope we add one of May or McKay to that list.

+1 for this.

We're not in a position to plunder "successful" players in England unless they are in the lower divisions for one reason, and one reason only....money.

People are forgetting we've also signed Shinnie and McLean from Scottish Premiership sides also. And we got Wade, an English Premiership player, on loan.

McCulloch as we are all aware is a bit of an animal, a dirty bastard of the highest order.

You would need to knock him clean out with the first hit to be sure of victory.

He's a fud masquerading as a hard man. He was acting like he'd been hit by a baseball bat when that numpty Motherwell fan hit him with the plastic flag pole.

See Utd are trying to increase their transfer activity in the form of McKay (two bids rejected), John McGinn (preference to sign for the Dynamo Houston) - apparently we were monitoring him in January, Rody Sneijder and now scott Allan (second bid been made).

We'll be interesting how this all transpires.

See Utd are trying to increase their transfer activity in the form of McKay (two bids rejected), John McGinn (preference to sign for the Dynamo Houston) - apparently we were monitoring him in January, Rody Sneijder and now scott Allan (second bid been made).

We'll be interesting how this all transpires.

I think thats all pish and that they are leaking news of marquee signings to appease their fans.

The only money from the sales of Armstrong, Gauld, Robertson, GMS and Shift-key being reinvested is going directly into Jaqueline's pension pot.

2 years later

Celtic just signed a striker from Dundee United. Some Austrian Lad. Probably the next Larsson or some other Barca striker once the West Coast Media get going.

Haha brilliant! Guy I know who's an Arab was saying on Saturday how they were looking to buy decent forwards with all the money they'd made. I asked how they were doing that with most of the cash in Slacnamara's mattress. Hey presto, no 'big name' signing but another possible sell on player to Celtic