Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Hearts have signed a Portuguese teams reserve team defender, and he's already proving to be a thick c*** talking about some team called Rangers?

"I had seen Scottish sides in Europe, particularly Celtic and the Scottish national side, and, when I was aware of Hearts' interest, I read up quite a bit about them and saw that they won the league by a huge margin over Rangers, so I was very impressed," he said.

:wtf::hunbash:

Jack Harper to Brighton from Real Madrid is a bit of a step down for him.

Surprised he didn't hold out for a better move than that. Would have thought the fact he's coming from Real Madrid alone would have interested a slightly better club than them. Even if he is currently injured.

Jack Harper to Brighton from Real Madrid is a bit of a step down for him.

Surprised he didn't hold out for a better move than that. Would have thought the fact he's coming from Real Madrid alone would have interested a slightly better club than them. Even if he is currently injured.

He probably wants Scotland caps and realised the best way to get them is to play for a no mark English Championship team.

St Mirren will probably be looking for around 125k for McGinn - good player although wasn't his best last season. Recall the papers suggesting we were keeping tabs on him in January. Would be a good squad addition but not sure he'd start for us.

Allan will probably end up at the rangers. Allan is not better than what we have - overvalued.

Any news on May? Or anyone else potentially signing for us?

St Mirren will probably be looking for around 125k for McGinn - good player although wasn't his best last season. Recall the papers suggesting we were keeping tabs on him in January. Would be a good squad addition but not sure he'd start for us.

Allan will probably end up at the rangers. Allan is not better than what we have - overvalued.

Any news on May? Or anyone else potentially signing for us?

Mcginn is out of contract is he not?

As Sheeptastic said - there is a development fee. St Mirren have mentioned he'll be going nowhere in Scotland unless someone is willing to pay the fee demanded by them. McGinn and Allan are no better than what we currently have and would be expensive additions. Believe DM can find better/cheaper alternative players.

Guest milne_afc

St Mirren news on twitter seems to think that Langfield and Shankland are done deals for them, assume Shankland is a loan which to me must mean we are taking a striker in?

Maybe a sweetener to take the boy McGinn mentioned above? Fuck knows if he's any good like.

I think we'll be signing May late in August. Based on nothing more than a tingle when i pish.

As Sheeptastic said - there is a development fee. St Mirren have mentioned he'll be going nowhere in Scotland unless someone is willing to pay the fee demanded by them. McGinn and Allan are no better than what we currently have and would be expensive additions. Believe DM can find better/cheaper alternative players.

Aye, watch St Mirren roll over on that one if the huns come in for McGinn.

They it'll a be all "we didn't want to block the lads progress so accepted a packed of chocolate buttons and some used felt tip pens".

Can't understand why Hearts did this with Holt.

Aye, watch St Mirren roll over on that one if the huns come in for McGinn.

They it'll a be all "we didn't want to block the lads progress so accepted a packed of chocolate buttons and some used felt tip pens".

Can't understand why Hearts did this with Holt.

Was Holt actually all that good? Didn't they pap him out on loan last season?

Guest milne_afc

Neilson felt he didn't suit hearts' style and formation so was surplus to requirements, under Locke he was a good player and was impressive for Sheffield United in the second half of last season

Holt was too wee for Levein's physical, barbaric, lumbering shitmongs. Make no mistake, the amount of serious long term injuries will increase with Hearts back in the LadPrem.