Aberdeen V Ross County (4 - 0)

canna be arsed finding the most appropriate thread for season ticket numbers (mod?)

but now on to 10,500 I would say that fully justifies the decision to increase prices by 18%

Topical because I see us having below that tomorrow with the PATG numbers being less than the no show season tickets

Andddddd the Clanger lovers come out to play.

:laughing: Clangers lover. Settle, petal.

Fact is neither of our keepers are great.

How do you think the keepers will perform knowing that 1 bad game and they are dropped? They'd be bricking it

Pre-fuckin-cisley! It's how all successful clubs run a squad - one shite performance and you might be out of the starting line-up next time.

Andddddd the Clanger lovers come out to play.

1 bad game for Brown > MANY bad games for Clangers.

I'll hedge my bets and stick with Brown, only a fucking muppet would suggest otherwise.

There's been a lot more than 1 bad game but agreed, he has to stay for time being.

canna be arsed finding the most appropriate thread for season ticket numbers (mod?)

but now on to 10,500 I would say that fully justifies the decision to increase prices by 18%

Topical because I see us having below that tomorrow with the PATG numbers being less than the no show season tickets

Justified or not bums on seats more important than huge gaps in the stands,

Even after numerous ticket deals and the power of marketing that has been drum up support average attendance is only up by 60 at this stage can can only see that going down with Ross Co, St Mirren and Motherwell on a friday night as our next three games.

Quite fancy the game tomorrow but left it too late to get a ticket and i'll be fucked if im paying £26 at the gate tomorrow

Justified or not bums on seats more important than huge gaps in the stands,

Even after numerous ticket deals and the power of marketing that has been drum up support average attendance is only up by 60 at this stage can can only see that going down with Ross Co, St Mirren and Motherwell on a friday night as our next three games.

Quite fancy the game tomorrow but left it too late to get a ticket and i'll be fucked if im paying £26 at the gate tomorrow

Stick to your bowls Sir Frances :-)

Sorry, didn't realise we'd signed him for the one game.

You'll have to remind me what position our record transfer signing started his first game?

McLean is match fit. You'd have to be a complete buffoon to not start him tomorrow.

Paul Bernard ? Who cares where he started… it was 20 years ago and Roy Aitken was manager… Irrelevant.

Would like to see the signing of McLean kick-starting a major shuffling of the pack.

McLean should start as he'll bring a freshness to the team.

Don't mind who drops out first but the bench wouldn't harm anyone in front of the defence.

Jack certainly wouldn't deserve it on form, and it would be harsh on Hayes and Rooney,

but a rest would freshen them up. The others just need a kick up the arse.

Hasn't been enough rotation anyway, and the very late or sometimes total lack of subs has done my napper in!

Edit.... actually fuck it. Start Shank, Smith and poss Shug, Flood and Robertson too... they'll be hungry by now?

Leave Clangers and Robson on the bench though.

Lets get our season back on track here with a comfortable win.

Brown

Logan Daniels Reynolds Considine

Jack Hayes

Pawlett McLean McGinn

Rooney

subs: Langfield, Robertson, Flood, Robson, Smith, Shankland, Goodwillie

Prediction: 2-1 McLean and McGinn

Aye. Go wi' that.

Very strong looking bench.

In theory... :rolleyes:

The only way Clangers should be getting off the bench is to make way for Rogers.

OMG, FnD. Did you see the goal he let in v Kilmarnock U20s in the week? :clangers2::clangers2::clangers2:

Has to be seen to be believed. :clangers:

Ross County have a decent away record over the last couple of months and have drawn at both Celtic and Inverness. Make no mistake about it this is a tough game. We have got to start taking our chances.

Absolutely. Getting our noses in front 1st half is pretty important.

These cunts will be stubborn as fuck and the longer they go wi'oot conceding, the greater their resolve will become.