Nk Rijeka V Aberdeen (0 - 3)

Tactics were spot-on. Defence was excellent. Wide players created a lot of danger. Forward players worked tirelessly. New signings were all excellent, hopefully a sign that we'll improve this season.

Has that 'litany of shite keepers' thread been removed yet?

What the flock just happened there?

I'm sure I just dreamt I went to the Pitt Bar and watched us win by 3 goals against aside that hasn't lost at home in Europe in 12 when every other stat said we got our ar$es handed to us!

Id have been happy to see us still in the game at pittodrie after the first 15 mins - now Im looking forward to Friday and a seeded draw

Tactics were spot-on. Defence was excellent. Wide players created a lot of danger. Forward players worked tirelessly. New signings were all excellent, hopefully a sign that we'll improve this season.

Has that 'litany of shite keepers' thread been removed yet?

Keeping it open to show how much the OP is a fool.

We were the only two who knew we'd hump them. Away 2nd leg next round. :crossfingers:

You 'knew' we were going to hump them?

I was a little more level headed, as you can see.

As for how good this mob is, has anyone even heard of them? How good is their league, or the competition they've faced in Europe? Keep in mind we got a draw against Bayern Munich with Zander Diamond and Darren Mackie in the team, and went through to the group stages after eliminating Dnipro (Last years Europa Cup finalists iirc?) with a similar team of feckless twats.

They're a total unknown to most of us, and we could as easily come away with a 2 goal lead as a 2 goal deficit.

:checkit:

Outstanding second half performance...... Jack grew into the game.....Defence decent......Ward outstanding and Naughtywillie ran himself into the ground n played by FAR his best game in a red shirt. Great to have a strong bench to look to as well. Add another couple of quality players to this squad and I reckon we're all in for a season to remember!!

Outstanding performance tonight. Ward showed that having a keeper who is brave and can take a cross out the air is a huge plus for us. The choice is Goodwillie over Rooney was excellent. Not a failure amongst them. Just a brilliant brilliant result.

• Upvote 1

How many more of these wankstains are we going to give a shite about?

Nice of you all to come on board and share this with us but personally I couldnt really give a rats ass.

We're the famous Aberdeen and we're coming over to pump you.

COYR!

We were the only two who knew we'd hump them. Away 2nd leg next round. :crossfingers:

All the smart cunts knew.

Too many wannabe mangers out there.

• Upvote 1

Simmie just tweeting that Kenny McLean was a youth team player with us until the huns paid money for him. Did not know that

YASSSSS, just got home and saw the result, awesome! I was hoping for a draw again, but that is an amazing result.

(I wondered why McLean said 'coming back' when he was getting interviewed after signing. I didn't know that either)