Nk Rijeka V Aberdeen (0 - 3)

Rijeka was a magic trip but dons fans in kilts and one even bringing bagpipes with him playing Flower of Scotland is utterly embarassing and cringe.

If you want to do this, go to Scotland games. These trips are all about Aberdeen.

The guy playing the bagpipes was Croatian and has only been playing them for a year.

Rijeka was a magic trip but dons fans in kilts and one even bringing bagpipes with him playing Flower of Scotland is utterly embarassing and cringe.

If you want to do this, go to Scotland games. These trips are all about Aberdeen.

Fuck that. I don't want them. Send them to the Rugby or something.

What did they say when you told them at the time?

• Upvote 3

You're pretty pathetic min.

• Upvote 1

I saw both of these chaps over in Rijeka, and whilst wearing a kilt to an Aberdeeen game isn't my thing, this guy seemed to be doing nothing but having a good time and not offending anyone by wearing a kilt. No problem with it. Each to their own.

I thought the Croat guy playing the bagpipes was nae bad, but what do I know about playing bagpipes?

Fuck all is the answer.

It's no big deal.

Some things in life are more important.

Why does wearing a kilt & playing bagpipes NOT make it about Aberdeen?

Wear what you fkn like as far as i'm concerned. As long as it's not another clubs top who the fuck cares? Can even wear a Scotland top for all I give a fuck, as long as you're there to support the Dandies & made the effort to go there.

You are a wank BS these trips are all about not being a wank

I reckon the kilt boy pulled a bird BS was liked but didn't have it in him to pull her himself :sherlock: or the Croatian birds were generally giving kilt boy too much attention

• Upvote 4

Why does wearing a kilt & playing bagpipes NOT make it about Aberdeen?

Wear what you fkn like as far as i'm concerned. As long as it's not another clubs top who the fuck cares? Can even wear a Scotland top for all I give a fuck, as long as you're there to support the Dandies & made the effort to go there.

You are a wank BS these trips are all about not being a wank

I reckon the kilt boy pulled a bird BS was liked but didn't have it in him to pull her himself :sherlock: or the Croatian birds were generally giving kilt boy too much attention

You're a funny one FnD. A few sensible posts here and there, then every now and then you go off on one. Great viewing.

Kilts and bagpipes are brilliant, they give a bit of personality and identity to Scottish fans. And, as has been mentioned, the birds love it.

Better than being a nation with zero national identity, who have to dress up like dickheads in order to be recognised.

For instance...

100579hp2.jpg

Granted this next one isnae bad, but you'd be pulling bits of melon out of your hair the rest of the day..

Brazil-melon_2964978c.jpg

Fuck knows what's even going on here...

belgium-fans-get-in-the-spirit-ahead-of-

Kilts and bagpipes are brilliant, they give a bit of personality and identity to Scottish fans. And, as has been mentioned, the birds love it.

Better than being a nation with zero national identity, who have to dress up like dickheads in order to be recognised.

For instance...

100579hp2.jpg

Granted this next one isnae bad, but you'd be pulling bits of melon out of your hair the rest of the day..

Brazil-melon_2964978c.jpg

Fuck knows what's even going on here...

belgium-fans-get-in-the-spirit-ahead-of-

At least water melon head looks happy. As long as he's enjoying himself that's all that matters.