Nk Rijeka V Aberdeen (0 - 3)

Great result that one. Have to admit that I had it wrong, even at 1-0 I thought we'd do well to take a scoring draw back to pittodrie. This has to go down as one of the best games I've seen for a while, but even better than all that Ward looks like the answer to our goalkeeping problems. Could be a good year... :bounce:

YASSSSS, just got home and saw the result, awesome! I was hoping for a draw again, but that is an amazing result.

(I wondered why McLean said 'coming back' when he was getting interviewed after signing. I didn't know that either)

We brought him home.

What an amazing result. Next week's game should be a great night. Gives me a chance of making a euro away jaunt this season which I did not think would be the case before tonight. Assuming we go through of course :)

How good a night will the dandies that made this trip be having now (rhetorical q)

Absolutely sensational performance from everyone. Quinn, Ward and Shinnie all look like top additions. Thought defensively Jack was brilliant tonight. Pawlett all but cements his testimonial with a diving header in Eastern Europe. Real competition for places in he squad now I think. Terrific can't be too complacent though.