Scottish Premiership Season 2015/16 - 85 Point Target

So you think we can lose four which means Celtic need to say lose 4, draw 2 and win 8

Think we'll need to do better than that like.

Even just for the 85 points it is 1 lose and 3 draws for Dons

And i think probably know to win on the 85 point scenario we need at least a draw at Parkhead

For me I think we just need to win every game pre split these are our 'cup finals'

See this ongoing argument about what's the main thing that will win us the league. On who it's most important to win against, as in against Celtic, or the rest? Sure I seen it brought up once or twice.

Anyway. I am obviously in the beating Celtic is crucially the most important camp.

Just look at us this season. We have a worse points tally v the rest than we did at this stage last season & we have a better points tally v Celtic. This has gotten us more overall points than last season though.

First Round of 11 games: 24/33 points. 2 points behind lead

Second Round of 11 games 22/33 points. 6 points behind lead

Third 11 Matches - TARGET - 8 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses - 25 points

Dundee (H) 1-0 WIN

Celtic (H) 2-1 WIN

St Johnstone (A) 4-3 WIN

TARGET - 5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses

Inverness (A)

Partick (A)

St Johnstone (H)

United (A)

Killie (H)

Motherwell (A)

Hamilton (H)

Hearts (A)

COYR. We keep this run going!!

Hope all the rest are a little bit more keen & smell blood against Celtic & WANT to give us a helping hand to upset the odds.

Not expecting any teams to give us an easy ride that's for sure. Just hope that some are will to see Scottish football make the headlines for good reasons & give it their all v Celtic.

All expect Caley (& that tim loving cunt Hughes) will do their best I expect. Hughes is more likely to want to give that little cup final type effort more so v us than Celtic in this situation. Maybe McGhee as well :laughing:

Got to hand it to the lads the day though. Lost three goals & made us sweat but got the win.

Every game is HUGE right now & they coped (just) 13 more to go. Gonna be brutal on them. Hope they can surprise EVERYONE & keep it going.

Cannot remember ever being so nervous for run of mill league games v the likes of St's.

Let's take note of Man City v Leicester today. Man City squad cost £222 million, Leicester's squad £22 million and Leicester beat them 3-1. When we go to Glasgow post split we have nothing to fear as all the pressure will be on them, just a thought...

It's the ambition that we should be looking towards but looking at the EPL teams like Southampton,Liverpool,Palace etc all capable of taking points orf the likes of City and Arsenal to help out Leicester. Can the same be said for the likes of Dundee and St Johnstone taking points from the Tims? Very much all on us.

It's the ambition that we should be looking towards but looking at the EPL teams like Southampton,Liverpool,Palace etc all capable of taking points orf the likes of City and Arsenal to help out Leicester. Can the same be said for the likes of Dundee and St Johnstone taking points from the Tims? Very much all on us.

No not really.

Other thing is whilst the difference in squad values may be similar in that 10/1 ratio. A couple of injuries to us compared to a couple of injuries to Celtic & we would suffer a lot more.

Also. Why is everyone forgetting about Spurs? Leicester are deservedly hogging the headlines & Chelsea are for the opposite reasons but Spurs are sneaking in under the radar.

Let's take note of Man City v Leicester today. Man City squad cost £222 million, Leicester's squad £22 million and Leicester beat them 3-1. When we go to Glasgow post split we have nothing to fear as all the pressure will be on them, just a thought...

Let's not.

• Upvote 1

Who gives a flying fuck about Leicester, Spurs, Chelsea and fucking Man City?

I don't give a fk about the EPL in general. Hate it in fact really because of what it stands for but the fact the Leicester City could upset the apple cart in a big way has made it a little more interesting of late.

Certainly got a lot of folk (like me) that don't care about that league wanting them to win it.

Same thing will most certainly be happening with our league if we keep pushing (spit) them

after the same number of games last season:

PLD W D L PTS

CELTIC 24 18 3 3 57

ABERDEEN 25 18 3 4 57

Current table:

PLD W D L PTS

CELTIC 24 17 4 3 55

ABERDEEN 25 17 4 4 55

Celtic went on to win 11, draw 2 lose 1 but with a much better defence, if we can match that form then it's in the bag.