Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Don’t rule out St Mirren, they’re on a good run too & post split we need to go Tynecastle Ibrox & St Mirren Park.

Ross County next week is a massive game. 
Get a win on Friday night & it heaps pressure on teams below 

Oh I’m not ruling any out lol. It’s that tight. Could be best post split run in yet.

It’s not that unlikely that Hearts could completely shit it & finish 6th. 

both us & St Mirren have to play Huns twice

If Hibs take points off Hearts next week it’s going to be even tighter 

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Oh I’m not ruling any out lol. It’s that tight. Could be best post split run in yet.

It’s not that unlikely that Hearts could completely shit it & finish 6th. 

both us & St Mirren have to play Huns twice

If Hibs take points off Hearts next week it’s going to be even tighter 

Ideal world, Dundee Utd beat Hibs tomorrow, & Hibs then beat Hearts next weekend. 

We are in the disgusting position where it’s better for the Huns to win next weekend against St Mirren 🤮

• Upvote 1
On 2/19/2023 at 1:09 PM, Tinyweelad said:

F*ck that.... if we can get the players going, 3rd is still very much there for us to take.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:12 PM, Torry Tosser said:

Dont talk utter shite.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:20 PM, Torry Tosser said:

Are you actually watching us playing?

Fuck sake.

On 2/19/2023 at 1:24 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

I think we need to focus on trying to get into the top half at the split first before we get ahead of ourselves. That will be a big enough challenge for a start. If we achieve that then we can look at what's available, considering we'll be playing 5 games against the rest of the top 6 in that scenario. 

You've maybe not noticed but we've conceded 15 in our last 3 away games. 

On 2/19/2023 at 3:28 PM, Ten Caat said:

3rd has gone. There's just too many teams above us, all with a decent head-start on us. Just as Hearts go on a poorish run of form, Hibs go on a very good run. With 12 games left......and if we are going to overhaul Hearts/whoever for 3rd place....we'd be facing Celtic once more and sevco twice. So 9 games in reality to catch and overhaul Livi, St Mirren, Hibs and Hearts. We'd likely need to win 7 and draw 2 to even stand a chance There's been no evidence all season that we could achieve that kind of form. 

4th is probably realistic for now but we'll need to win all our home games (arse cheeks excepted) and start picking up a few away wins as well.  Beating Livi next week to start it all off is a must

On 2/20/2023 at 12:10 PM, HaarDon said:

Ffs red tinted glasses.

We are SHITE!

Live in the AFC real world bro.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:09 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

😂

Just a selection of some responses to when I made the statement on 19th Feb, that if we got the players going, 3rd was very much a possibility. There's a very long way to go this season, but the negativity that some have embedded within their DNA, is sad.
I also said give Barry the job a long time ago, and was shot down in flames.

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ideal world, Dundee Utd beat Hibs tomorrow, & Hibs then beat Hearts next weekend. 

We are in the disgusting position where it’s better for the Huns to win next weekend against St Mirren 🤮

Yeah horrible to be thankful for Huns win. 

Be a miraculous run for Robson if he wins next two games

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Yeah. Knew that's exactly how the game would go. Main bossing Rowles. St Mirren chasing down everything. Us, weak. No ideas. Players just want off the park. Robbie beat by Robinson on tactics. Fans disgusted. FOH silent.

No denying we're in free fall. 

I expect Neilson is safe for now but Hibs scudding Hearts next weekend could be the tipping point 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I expect Neilson is safe for now but Hibs scudding Hearts next weekend could be the tipping point 

He's far from safe. Even with a result at ER. If we lose what's effectively 5m, and, it goes instead to our rivals?

Talk of players not rating him tactically. Not knowing what they're meant to do. Infighting.

No idea why we extended his contract by 3 years. Nobody was coming in for him. Let it run out then consider his position. Budge is clueless and still running things despite fans owning the club, McKinlay being the CEO. We're still being run from her armchair.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's far from safe. Even with a result at ER. If we lose what's effectively 5m, and, it goes instead to our rivals?

Talk of players not rating him tactically. Not knowing what they're meant to do. Infighting.

No idea why we extended his contract by 3 years. Nobody was coming in for him. Let it run out then consider his position. Budge is clueless and still running things despite fans owning the club, McKinlay being the CEO. We're still being run from her armchair.

There’s plenty teams fan owned, but being fan run is a totally different concept and would lead to chaos. 

Who, in the FoH, would be chairman, if they pushed to run the club?

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

I’d love it, love it, to pip Hearts for 3rd place for no other reason than to get it right up that bastard Allan Preston, for the way he patronised Oor Willie after the scudding we took from the Jambos in January 

What comes around…..

That’s the same boy that said duk wouldn’t get a game for them. He sounds like a genuine retard when he speaks. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I’d love it, love it, to pip Hearts for 3rd place for no other reason than to get it right up that bastard Allan Preston, for the way he patronised Oor Willie after the scudding we took from the Jambos in January 

What comes around…..

Aye Biscuits has been affa quiet the last few weeks

You can tell Willie is fucking loving it 

Long may that continue 

5 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aye Biscuits has been affa quiet the last few weeks

You can tell Willie is fucking loving it 

Long may that continue 

Preston and Willie have a bottle of champagne on who finishes 3rd. Preston offered Willie a cash out on a bottle of Preseco, in Jan. Cannily, Willie declined.

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

What comes around…..

Preston played more games for St Johnstone than Hearts. And Dunfermline. And Dundee Utd. He dines out on the ex Hearts player thing. No Hearts fan rates or wants his opinion, on anything.