Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

We really have to beat County next week. Going to be our hardest game of the last 5 for sure though.

We win & potential for other results in top half to really go our way also 🀞 if Hibs could beat Hearts it would be smashing lol. 
Β 

Motherwell not β€˜completely’ out of top 6 running but they do have to play Celtic so most likely are. Thankfully cos they are definitely the form team right now.Β 

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not physical enough for this league and if I can see the problem. Imagine Robinson geeing Main up.

This is Hearts. Get us two 6ft4 lunatics at CH. Easy.

Robbie is clueless. Dunno what he's trying to build. Rowles. Kio. Oda. The spine of a team in this league?

Surely the guy Savage has to take a lot of blame here? The signings of late have been utter shite! We may have had a terrible manager but atleast some of our signings have been of good quality. Or do you think if you change manager you have the quality to finish third?Β 

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Surely the guy Savage has to take a lot of blame here? The signings of late have been utter shite! We may have had a terrible manager but atleast some of our signings have been of good quality. Or do you think if you change manager you have the quality to finish third?Β 

Hearts aren't going to sack Neilson for slipping to 4th position.Β 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We really have to beat County next week. Going to be our hardest game of the last 5 for sure though.

We win & potential for other results in top half to really go our way also 🀞 if Hibs could beat Hearts it would be smashing lol. 
Β 

Motherwell not β€˜completely’ out of top 6 running but they do have to play Celtic so most likely are. Thankfully cos they are definitely the form team right now.Β 

Third could be settled on the order of the games to be played. Rather play Celtic and Rangers after the official winning of the title.

54 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Listen ya wee weirdo. See below. Some do. So just block me. Easy. But oh no. YOU have to look to everyone like you hate Hearts MORE than anyone else. Look at me everyone!!! I'm SUCH an Aberdeen fan. Pathetic. We get it. Now block me and spare us the drivel bout why should I cos it's an Aberdeen forum blah blah.

Keyboard warrior too. Aged 13.Β 

Fuck off.

You hun bastard.

Β 

48 minutes ago, slippers said:

Savage had a good pedigree. We felt lucky to get him. And he talks the talk. And his first few signings were an improvement. But. After a very low bar.

He made a big thing about personally tracking McEneff for years. Then got him. He was poor and punted.

Recent signings especially have been awful. Kio. Oda. Kuol. Hill. Atkinson. Rowles. Grant. None are the quality we expect as fans. I include Kuol as a 5k a week loan and what he can do NOW. Nothing.

Snodgrass. Sibbick. Both are patchy and regressing. As has Kingsley.

We appointed a guy Lancefield specifically to scout England. Nothing.

I also worry Robbie is sticking to a 3 4 3 and asking for specific players to fit a system we don't like. 3 at the back means mobile CHs that can cover WingBacks leaving gaps behind. We just want two units that love aggressively defending. Presley and Webster types. We're getting Hill and Rowles.

I think Aberdeen will still drop surprise points. Robbie could get a result at ER. Aberdeen slip at County. Hearts go back 3rd. Derby bragging rights. Hibs could drop into bottom half. The pressure cooker eases. For a week.

• Dildo 4
15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Erm, Goodwin

Goodwin getting a winΒ 

Ach United winning today is a decent result for us it keeps Hibs well behind us in the table. Yes Goodwin was useless for us but personally I don't want United to be relegated I'd much rather play them every season than plastic pitch shite like Livingston or Killie.

Of course if they do get relegated I'll still laugh at them but rivalry aside I'd rather both Dundee teams were in the league.Β 

6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Savage had a good pedigree. We felt lucky to get him. And he talks the talk. And his first few signings were an improvement. But. After a very low bar.

He made a big thing about personally tracking McEneff for years. Then got him. He was poor and punted.

Recent signings especially have been awful. Kio. Oda. Kuol. Hill. Atkinson. Rowles. Grant. None are the quality we expect as fans. I include Kuol as a 5k a week loan and what he can do NOW. Nothing.

Snodgrass. Sibbick. Both are patchy and regressing. As has Kingsley.

We appointed a guy Lancefield specifically to scout England. Nothing.

I also worry Robbie is sticking to a 3 4 3 and asking for specific players to fit a system we don't like. 3 at the back means mobile CHs that can cover WingBacks leaving gaps behind. We just want two units that love aggressively defending. Presley and Webster types. We're getting Hill and Rowles.

I think Aberdeen will still drop surprise points. Robbie could get a result at ER. Aberdeen slip at County. Hearts go back 3rd. Derby bragging rights. Hibs could drop into bottom half. The pressure cooker eases. For a week.

As many poor players as you say you have, do you think a new manager gets more out of them?

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

As many poor players as you say you have, do you think a new manager gets more out of them?

We're missing Gordon, Halkett, Beningime, Boyce. I think there's loads of younger players with their heads down. Sibbick. Cochrane.

I don't rate this squad so don't know now. I think Hearts will give the rest of the season to Naismith. If he's away.

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Ach United winning today is a decent result for us it keeps Hibs well behind us in the table. Yes Goodwin was useless for us but personally I don't want United to be relegated I'd much rather play them every season than plastic pitch shite like Livingston or Killie.

Of course if they do get relegated I'll still laugh at them but rivalry aside I'd rather both Dundee teams were in the league.Β 

Yeah I don't care about Goodwin winning

Just part of the fishing re people thinking I was upset "rangers" lost

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We're missing Gordon, Halkett, Beningime, Boyce. I think there's loads of younger players with their heads down. Sibbick. Cochrane.

I don't rate this squad so don't know now. I think Hearts will give the rest of the season to Naismith. If he's away.

Gordon was your standout player last season and I’d say the main reason Hearts got thirdΒ 

• Upvote 1