Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I told you St Mirren would get all three points at Tynie.

Hearts will NOT lose at ER now Neilson away. Not to Hibs. I expect a Hearts win.

There’s no doubt Barry Robson has “helped” Neilson get the bullet.

If we’d lost or even drawn one of those last 5 games, Neilson would still be in a job; he’d still be 3rd place in the league, even with those recent 5 defeats.

It’s how it works. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Embarrassing tally but will gladly take third this season. Got to be 70+ haul next season. 

It is shocking but highlights just how bad a season everyone is having. 3 wins (& maybe a draw) is all we will require to nick it. 

If Motherwell had changed their manager earlier they would have easily nicked third with their form

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think the journos will throw the usual Scottish mafia names about. McInnes. Mackay. Lambert.

Don't even think Martindale. No chance.

Robinson has proven himself credible now at two SPFL outfits and whilst not a glamorous or big name, he's done well and deserves a move up again. But not us.

I think the club will probably give Naismith the job til the end of the season. Think we'll go through an exhaustive recruitment process. For next season.

I think Hearts will push the boat out and try to appoint a big name. By our standards. We've had Cathro, Levein, Neilson. We need an experienced manager. Not the usual trawling through ex players.

If I HAD to stick money down. I see him everywhere around Edinburgh. Michael O'Neill. Wouldn't bet against him missing club management. And being known to the club. Despite the obvs Hibs thing, I'd still stick down a tenner. Wouldn't be my appointment though. But can see Hearts thinking an upgrade on Neilson, club management in Scotland and England, plus international football. And could get him now, maybe.

Personally I'd be trying for Dean Smith. Out of work. There's a good manager in there.

Neil Lennon is my preferred choice. 

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It is shocking but highlights just how bad a season everyone is having. 3 wins (& maybe a draw) is all we will require to nick it. 

If Motherwell had changed their manager earlier they would have easily nicked third with their form

You keep referring to Motherwell's form but ours is better

21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

There’s no doubt Barry Robson has “helped” Neilson get the bullet.

If we’d lost or even drawn one of those last 5 games, Neilson would still be in a job; he’d still be 3rd place in the league, even with those recent 5 defeats.

It’s how it works. 

Wonder if they’ll try to derail us by going for Steve Agnew ?

3 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

That wouldn't surprise me.

Robinson move now quoted in the media saying Hearts keen on him. Probably his agent. Hearts fans all seem meh bout him.

Know my choice but it'd be a stretch. Mike Tullberg. Used to play for us. Talks about his love of Hearts, Edinburgh and Scottish football. Dortmund management team. Linked with Frankfurt as manager. So. A stretch....and some.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Robinson move now quoted in the media saying Hearts keen on him. Probably his agent. Hearts fans all seem meh bout him.

Know my choice but it'd be a stretch. Mike Tullberg. Used to play for us. Talks about his love of Hearts, Edinburgh and Scottish football. Dortmund management team. Linked with Frankfurt as manager. So. A stretch....and some.

Understand the frustration of current form but that seems mental sacking Neilson at this stage of the season. Still plenty of football to be played. 

5 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Understand the frustration of current form but that seems mental sacking Neilson at this stage of the season. Still plenty of football to be played. 

Smacks of indecision and then panic from their board. Budge running about with her bush on fire.

Unless there are other issues that have accelerated the process, along with their shite form, it really is up there in bampottery, in Scottish fitbaw terms.

3 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Too much at stake. Our form is rancid. We can't buy a point. We're in free fall. He'd lost the dressing room. Even our soppy Morningside fans getting angry. Not just the planes, paint and bed sheets lot.

5m looks like being lost. And gained by Aberdeen. Our main rivals.

Our style of play confusing, leaky and boring with no threat.

I mean he played Kuol DMF against Rangers. Kuol looks like he's about 14. And he's a winger. A small one. Even for a winger.

He was just done. Hearts will have seen the Aberdeen bounce post Goodwin. Be hoping for same.

9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Robinson would be a shite appointment. He’s performed well this season to be fair to him but be a flash in pan. I’d stay well clear of anyone in Scotland. 

Tullberg sounds like exactly the type you should be after. 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

Robinson would be a shite appointment. He’s performed well this season to be fair to him but be a flash in pan. I’d stay well clear of anyone in Scotland. 

Tullberg sounds like exactly the type you should be after. 

Tullberg would be a complete coup. But if his stock is so high Frankfurt want him. We've zero chance. I'm surprised though as he's not been a manager outright. Must be so highly rated managing Dortmund's youngsters. Would be some appointment. 

16 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Too much at stake. Our form is rancid. We can't buy a point. We're in free fall. He'd lost the dressing room. Even our soppy Morningside fans getting angry. Not just the planes, paint and bed sheets lot.

5m looks like being lost. And gained by Aberdeen. Our main rivals.

Our style of play confusing, leaky and boring with no threat.

I mean he played Kuol DMF against Rangers. Kuol looks like he's about 14. And he's a winger. A small one. Even for a winger.

He was just done. Hearts will have seen the Aberdeen bounce post Goodwin. Be hoping for same.

That aus lad is a strange 1. I watch a bit of A league football from time to time and he never overlay impressed me. Didn’t even start regularly for Central Coast. It’s not exactly a high level. Seems a little like the National team are pinning their hopes on this kid. Has he looked completely out his depth? 

• Downvote 1
Just now, slippers said:

That aus lad is a strange 1. I watch a bit of A league football from time to time and he never overlay impressed me. Didn’t even start regularly for Central Coast. It’s not exactly a high level. Seems a little like the National team are pinning their hopes on this kid. Has he looked completely out his depth? 

I heard from a decent source we're paying all his wages. 5k a week in his first season at Newcastle.

He's too slight and inexperienced for our league. Which is fast and aggressive.

For that outlay Savage and Neilson should have got us a powerful u23 winger from an EPL youth team.