Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Yaaaaassss πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»βœŠοΈπŸ˜

Natural order and rulers of the Capital. Always in our shadow....H1b5.

Shankland ❀️πŸ’₯

Now our next 7 games are against tne bottom 7 teams, with 4 at home.

And one man team? Cochrane is EPL standard. Kent immense. Rowles turnaround. Our clean sheets aren't down to Shankland.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 13
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Shankland ❀️πŸ’₯

And one man team? Cochrane is EPL standard. Kent immense. Rowles turnaround. Our clean sheets aren't down to Shankland.Β 

Amazing what heroin can make you believe. I’ve heard a lot of shit comments from hearts fans over the years, but Cochrane being EPL standard is right up there.Β 
Β 

Maybe get some fellow junky fucks on kickback agreeing with you though, so go post there you diet hun fuck.

9 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Shankland ❀️πŸ’₯

Pride before a fall prick.Β 

You haven't had a really poor patch yet and we haven't had a purple patch, yet.

Both will happen, especially for you when spaceship heed leaves for Sevco.Β 

We'll catch you up as per normal.

As Kevin Bridges would say "enjoy your night ", cos it ain't going to last.

Shankland reminds me of Billy Dodds or Darren Jackson from yesteryear. Average players rattling about half decent clubs, and then, as they approach 30 and the realisation their careers are slipping away, they start to apply themselves properly, have a decent 12 months, get that big move to the old farm and on life changing dosh.

I’ve no doubt Shankland will agitate for a move to Ibrox next month, probably on a 3.5 year deal on about Β£10k a week, possibly win them the league this season, do an 18 month stretch there, get a subsequent move to England on another decent contract and then end up back at Gorgie in 3 or 4 years.Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Shankland reminds me of Billy Dodds or Darren Jackson from yesteryear. Average players rattling about half decent clubs, and then, as they approach 30 and the realisation their careers are slipping away, they start to apply themselves properly, have a decent 12 months, get that big move to the old farm and on life changing dosh.

I’ve no doubt Shankland will agitate for a move to Ibrox next month, probably on a 3.5 year deal on about Β£10k a week, possibly win them the league this season, do an 18 month stretch there, get a subsequent move to England on another decent contract and then end up back at Gorgie in 3 or 4 years.Β 

Β 

I actually think that Shankland would cost Sevco the league.Β 

The pressure might get to him and he could go the rest of the season without scoring many goals.

It unlikely he will be the designated penalty taker either.Β 

Could be the perfect storm. Fuck both Hun teams in the same season.

Lovely Jubbly.

30 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Β 

Id rate Billy Dodds far higher than Darren JacksonΒ 

• Upvote 2

The fact is The Rangers can't afford him. No way they can go to 5m. Plus we got stung before on Lee Wallace where they never paid.

The fury at our Board if they sold cheap. And to them.

England and for serious money up front is the only way he's leaving.

Plus we're securing third and won't risk that.

Aberdeen on the other hand have nothing to play for. More likely your lad is away. Probably to Celtic.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The fact is The Rangers can't afford him. No way they can go to 5m. Plus we got stung before on Lee Wallace where they never paid.

He’s leaving in January.

Naismith gave the game away pre-match, when he compared Shankland leaving to Boyd joining the huns. You’ll get Wright, Lowry and a klarna agreement for the balance. You should have 3rd* wrapped up by February if you can hang on to him and avoid injury until the end of the window.
Β 

*Scottish cup winners take the prized Euro spot πŸ†

48 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The fury at our Board if they sold cheap. And to them.

England and for serious money up front is the only way he's leaving.

Plus we're securing third and won't risk that.

Aberdeen on the other hand have nothing to play for. More likely your lad is away. Probably to Celtic.

My boy on the inside of Scottish football has said that Shankland wants to go and talks have already happened, your club also in need of the money after bumping your wage bill up to nearly 16m.