Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Played on the wing in Belgium. Not that I'm bothered what he used to do.

I'm admitting he doesn't have pace. And that he's 28.

I'd keep him another four years since pace isn't essential to his play. I wouldn't swap him for any other forward in Scotland. He's our new Robbo and a cult hero in Gorgie.

When you say 'new Robbo' do you mean new fat bastard that ended up winning just one trophy in his whole career at Hearts and even then it was as an unused sub?

Legendary stuff minΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, minijc said:

My boy on the inside of Scottish football has said that Shankland wants to go and talks have already happened, your club also in need of the money after bumping your wage bill up to nearly 16m.

Your boy on tne inside doesn't have a clue The Rangers are bringing in a 35m EPL forward on loan. He sounds connected.

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'd keep him another four years since pace isn't essential to his play. I wouldn't swap him for any other forward in Scotland. He's our new Robbo and a cult hero in Gorgie.

Cult is misspelled min...Β 

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'd keep him another four years since pace isn't essential to his play. I wouldn't swap him for any other forward in Scotland. He's our new Robbo and a cunt bawbag hun in Gorgie.

Fixed it for youπŸ‘

4 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

HahahaΒ 

He got 5 in Belgium in his failure season there.Β 

24 for Ayr in the championship, 24 for dutd in the championshipΒ 

He got 24 in the league last season. With 19 games gone he's got 11 this season, seems like he might have already peaked πŸ˜‚Β 

Β£5m ? Mental

Correct! Watched the Edinburgh derby last night! Granted he knows where the onion bag is, but the tubby wee fucker runs like he’s pulling an oil rig! His massive heid must way about 6 stone. Like a modern day John Merrick! TheΒ 
huns will get him for less than 1.5 millions, paid in luncheon vouchers and McDonalds 2 for 1 tokens!Β 
hearts will fall apart again and Anne Budgie will quit and take up a full time role as Miss Marple!Β 

7 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Β£3m will do it. He wants to go to Sevco, I’ve no doubt. Possibly last chance of major dosh in his working life. And I don’t think there will be any clamour from down south, at this stage, for his signature. Its Sevco only, I’d have thought.

The difference between him and Miovski are huge. We don’t need to sell, there will be interest in England and abroad, the lad himself can hold on another 6 months at least, to secure the best move, he’s younger etc etc. plus the bidding starts at double the Shankland fee.

And, Fartz lose Shankland and they are fucked. We on the other hand, hopefully have bodies already in the building that can cope with Miovski’s departureΒ 

We really don't.Β 

15 hours ago, scottymc said:

He’s done well. Purple patch tho. Β That’s the crux of it there. 5 million you would mad not to take. Absolutely bonkers mad. It’s all about potential, longevity etc. Shankland has massively over performed this season. Hearts should take the first decent offer that comes in for him. But they won’t.Β 

Thing is the 2nd top goalscorer is own goals. So whilst I get your point there’s an argument hearts will be ending their own season.

On 12/27/2023 at 11:56 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Yaaaaassss πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»βœŠοΈπŸ˜

Natural order and rulers of the Capital. Always in our shadow....H1b5.

Shankland ❀️πŸ’₯

Now our next 7 games are against tne bottom 7 teams, with 4 at home.

And one man team? Cochrane is EPL standard. Kent immense. Rowles turnaround. Our clean sheets aren't down to Shankland.Β 

Where were all these stars last time we played

30 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

Fuck the money. We should be doing everything possible to keep Miovski, unlikely to sign a replacement as good. And the watery farts should be doing the same with 5heed.Β 
About time some ambition was shown instead of this loser mentality as soon as someone shows up half decent it’s how much can we get for him?

Stopped reading right there...

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-7350.png
Β 

nick of this cunt, 35 million rated my arse, 108 games professionally played, 16 goals scored, goal every 6.75 games, marvellousΒ 

Just goes to show the crazy money sloshing around English football. Imagine the Huns will be paying an absolute wedge in wages for him. Hopefully he goes on to be this seasons Aaron Ramsey.

• Upvote 1