Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s here to stay.

The bigger issue we have in Scotland is the incompetent arseholes who are the VAR.

Even after looking at something several times they still get it wrong.Β 

It's also it being a 3rd rate system and it's open to selective decision making as being proven almost every week now.😑

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

I’d like to think if we’d be on the run of form Hearts have been on, we’d get a better crowd than this for a game against the stuttering tims. 3rd place really is their limit.

Is it Edinburgh trades holiday? The 100k on their waiting list must all be awayΒ 

• Haha 2
Just now, NEM said:

Is it Edinburgh trades holiday? The 100k on their waiting list must all be awayΒ 

Just like when they played all those home league games at Murrayfield a few years ago. The waiting list were obviously all washing their hair on those days.

Watching that hearts game and it shows what happens when your confidence is high. The luck just seems to go your way as well. A red card (Dubious) Celtic missing a penalty. Hearts getting a dubious penalty.Β 
Β 

compare that to us. Get you make your own luck but fuck me we could do with a break. Just something to go our way.Β 

Christ! Thought I was seeing things! I meant to chuck on the 2nd half of Hearts v Tims, but got sidetracked.

Jesus, min! That's a sare een for the Papists.

Sunday 7 April, high noon Old Cunts showdown!

Man United v Liverpool at 15:30 that day, too.

Roma v Lazio at 20:00 as well? Fuck's sake! Lazio had 3 sent off the other night, fucking shambles.

Β 

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Bad result....Dont want them Sevco cunts winning the league wont here end of it.

I used to think like this as well, but I actually dinna even care anymore. It's just potato potahto. Hearts beating either of the cheeks is good in my book, regardless of which team ends up at the top. It's just sad we are fucking miles off all 3 of them.Β 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

I used to think like this as well, but I actually dinna even care anymore. It's just potato potahto. Hearts beating either of the cheeks is good in my book, regardless of which team ends up at the top. It's just sad we are fucking miles off all 3 of them.Β 

Fucking despise both with every inch of my bone. Use to be sevco the wee bit more but it's even now.Β 

Β 

I'll say this and I'll say this now. Fucking sick to death of them both complaining about officials because they are the biggest influences in the country. It effects us and other wee teams because they are scared of giving decisions against them.Β 

Get them booted ootΒ 

• Upvote 1

Motherwell just played Celtic and the huns back to back weekends, they did ok and got edged out v Celtic and just edged out the huns.

Hearts just played Celtic and the huns back to back weekends, they absolutely fucking rolled over against the huns and let them hammer them then put in the performance of the season v Celtic.Β 

Any diet hun fuck that ever tries to argue that it's anything different from what we all know to be true is lying through their fucking teeth. They know it.Β 

7 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Any diet hun fuck that ever tries to argue that it's anything different from what we all know to be true is lying through their fucking teeth. They know it.Β 

So the dons deliberately lie down to celtic and raise their game against sevco, then ?

• Upvote 1

Love smashing that lot, and back to back wins against them, hope it costs them the league.

And loved seeing wee Jambo Macaulay Tait leave one on that prick Johnston for his over the top tackle, then chuckle bout it as he got booked.

We need a culture of total disrespect and nastiness to them, and pride in Hearts. Homegrown players help.

We'd need another few real quality signings to catch them over a season. But we're 13 points clear of tne rest of the league. And 13 points from Celtic. It's about trying and believing that we can close that gap each year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dildo 4
18 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Love smashing that lot, and back to back wins against them, hope it costs them the league.

And loved seeing wee Jambo Macaulay Tait leave one on that prick Johnston for his over the top tackle, then chuckle bout it as he got booked.

We need a culture of total disrespect and nastiness to them, and pride in Hearts. Homegrown players help.

We'd need another few real quality signings to catch them over a season. But we're 13 points clear of tne rest of the league. And 13 points from Celtic. It's about trying and believing that we can close that gap each year.

What’s with all the empty seats? What happened to the imaginary waiting list?Β 

• Upvote 2
Just now, NEM said:

What’s with all the empty seats? What happened to the imaginary waiting list?Β 

I've no answer there. But. I will moan bout Scottish football.

Sky show those two AWAY each week. Never impacting their home ticket sales.

But, it impacts us, you, Hibs, Motherwell, etc when our home games to them are live. Another stitch up in favour of two teams.

But we shouldn't have that many empty seats, you're right. Atmosphere was subdued too.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, S2RDS said:

fucking right, they're one entity comprised of two foul parts, why any dons fan would favour one over t'other escapes me

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Worst Celtic side in years are 13 points clear of you. Not going to happen. And I know it's a shocking attitude as I've been there too, but that's the reality just now.