Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I will just feel like a lot ‘both during & then with hindsight’

regardless of where we finish. I wish it was over now. Easily worst season I can remember for a long while. Even considering the ‘glamour’ of Europe & an utterly pointless LC final.

Suppose it’s been ok for ‘half n half’ scarfers tho

This is a similar scenario to when Goodwin came in IMO.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha I looked at the league properly earlier for first time in ages

The gaps obscene

3rd isn't even worth talking about and to be honest, 4th probably isn't either 

Shocking 

not to mention the goal difference albeit better than the current bottom 3

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To be fair the Edinburgh derby is usually utter dung. 

But would’ve made more sense.

And tomorrow it’s Livi v Motherwell 😮

yay empty stadium.  to be fair its about time they showed games not involving the big two. Sky rarely even use their quota of games for a season.  Next season its increasing so hopefully they show more games and more variety 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's good they are showing games that don't involve the Huns or Celtic, surely? 

Who cares what the English subscribers think of the quality of our game, they can fuck off. 

Aye, you could tell that nobody on that pitch tonight gave a flying fuck what the TV audience were going to think of their quality. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's good they are showing games that don't involve the Huns or Celtic, surely? 

Who cares what the English subscribers think of the quality of our game, they can fuck off. 

the only way it'll improve is investment and having tv cameras at games to give clubs money.  showing celtic and rangers every week hardly shares the pie

3 minutes ago, englishred said:

the only way it'll improve is investment and having tv cameras at games to give clubs money.  showing celtic and rangers every week hardly shares the pie

Exactly. 

Some folk complain they show Huns and Celtic all the time then complain when they don't. 

But then some folk just like to complain about everything 

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly. 

Some folk complain they show Huns and Celtic all the time then complain when they don't. 

i'll be complaining if they show us in the relegation play off at the end of the season !! 🤣

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Exactly. 

There should definitely be more diversity, but that's not why County v St Mirren or Livi v Motherwell are being shown.

If you're looking at the games across today and tomorrow, the stand outs for broadcast are the Edinburgh derby and Killie v The Rangers. Celtic v Dundee would be a decent shout too given Dundee are exceeding expectations and Celtic appear hell bent on Hibsing their season.

It's pie in the sky for me to suggest it, but the broadcast games should always be the best of that particular round of fixtures.

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

To be fair the Edinburgh derby is usually utter dung. 

But would’ve made more sense.

And tomorrow it’s Livi v Motherwell 😮

You watched any Glasgow Derbys recently? Hyped up to fuck and utterly utterly pish. They love to treat it like a game in England but they Crocker starts commentating and it just tees up the fucking dreadfulness of it. 

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

There should definitely be more diversity, but that's not why County v St Mirren or Livi v Motherwell are being shown.

If you're looking at the games across today and tomorrow, the stand outs for broadcast are the Edinburgh derby and Killie v The Rangers. Celtic v Dundee would be a decent shout too given Dundee are exceeding expectations and Celtic appear hell bent on Hibsing their season.

It's pie in the sky for me to suggest it, but the broadcast games should always be the best of that particular round of fixtures.

I think all teams should get some coverage. 

Especially when they aren't playing the Huns or Celtic as the whole broadcast is about them and the other teams get completely ignored. 

I'm sure the St Mirren and Ross County fans appreciated it. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think all teams should get some coverage. 

Especially when they aren't playing the Huns or Celtic as the whole broadcast is about them and the other teams get completely ignored. 

I'm sure the St Mirren and Ross County fans appreciated it. 

All in favour of that. Best way to promote the league is to broadcast the best game(s) during each round of fixtures.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, JamieMT said:

All in favour of that. Best way to promote the league is to broadcast the best game(s) during each round of fixtures.

And who do you think would get to decide which fixture is the “best game” ?…and what criteria would be used to define “best” ?