Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Agreed with all of this but Betis are rank rotten shite pumped out by DZagreb who are having a bit of a shit season. 

Yeah, Betis are one of those teams that often show up in Europa but don't do fuck all. But looking at Benfica, they aren't a scary outfit these days. They have BIG fixtures against coming up: the first leg of the Semi Final of the Portugal Cup against Sporting Lisbon and in the league before they play the Huns, they have Porto away!

http://tinyurl.com/Benfica-fixtures

Porto's quarter final is still to be played, pitch was played in Dundee for some reason...

These diddy clubs and their diddy pitches are fucking up the fixtures, min!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Really showed us all yesterday just how good Hearts are 

The gulf from any of us to the spending power of those two is colossal and not good for our game.

Yesterday we were pulled apart at ease. A big reality check despite our form.

We can only ever hope one stumbles. Which is what we're doing.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The gulf from any of us to the spending power of those two is colossal and not good for our game.

I heard Naismith pre-match, talking about having made changes to his team and how that's part & parcel of the modern game. Did he overthink things or were the changes incidental?

52 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I heard Naismith pre-match, talking about having made changes to his team and how that's part & parcel of the modern game. Did he overthink things or were the changes incidental?

I don't get why he dropped their right back for Atkinson i can't remember his name but he has looked decent and well above Atkinson

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You’s are 1 player away from being bottom 6. 
We’re no better.

A decent manager will sort us out. You’s are fucked tho. Shanks goes, it will all disintegrate quite quickly and i can see you back in the championship soon.

Cool hotel tho brah

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

Fucks sake furore over Rodgers comments to Jane eh ah eh ah ah oh ah eh Lewis in post match interview, finished with comment " good girl"  she didn't take offence , but don't worry many have on her behalf!!!

Is she really a naughty girl? Wot’s the issue?

14 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

😂

In all seriousness we do have a lot of games left.

I will just feel like a lot ‘both during & then with hindsight’

regardless of where we finish. I wish it was over now. Easily worst season I can remember for a long while. Even considering the ‘glamour’ of Europe & an utterly pointless LC final.

Suppose it’s been ok for ‘half n half’ scarfers tho