Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

He's a big, thick, dirty weegie bastard who is no doubt just there to shout and bawl and put the fear of death into the mixture of foreigners and youngsters.

He's another example of a frugal club doing things on the cheap.

Bring through a long serving player as player manager, then manager. Only if they do very well as manager do they then earn the right to get a decent managerial raise but by that point, if it happpens. They are sold on down south for compensation.

Canning has been a massive failure but my guess is he is on probably the lowest wages of the top flights managers. I think pretty much all the other lower level clubs in the top flight have had to bring in new managers & this has likely cost them a few shillings.

Hamilton must be getting close to promoting another player to player manager soon.

He's another example of a frugal club doing things on the cheap.

Bring through a long serving player as player manager, then manager. Only if they do very well as manager do they then earn the right to get a decent managerial raise but by that point, if it happpens. They are sold on down south for compensation.

Canning has been a massive failure but my guess is he is on probably the lowest wages of the top flights managers. I think pretty much all the other lower level clubs in the top flight have had to bring in new managers & this has likely cost them a few shillings.

Hamilton must be getting close to promoting another player to player manager soon.

Bizarre statement to say the least. Just keeping Hamilton up is an achievement.

Bizarre statement to say the least. Just keeping Hamilton up is an achievement.

What I was thinking too. I'd have said the opposite... whatever he's doing, it's working! Pretty sure some of the recent financials showed Hamilton have the lowest budget in the league.

That's why that idiots blocked

Whole new level of shite

Ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah ok.

Martin Canning is a great manager

Nobody is saying he's a great manager, but even you must be able to admit that he's doing a god job at Hamilton and certainly has them punching above their weight.

No. See my point above.

Many a shite manager has kept a club from relegation from Scottish top flight.

Using that as some sort of achievement to rate a manager is not a very good way of judging a manager

He has achieved a higher league position than his shitty, small squad would have been expected to achieve in each year he has managed the club.

Plenty of shit managers can claim that though can they not?

That doesn't make them good

He took over from Neil. Finished 11th & avoided relegation thanks to Dundee Utd being shit also.